《4》

Kyunghee was off to school, still alone since Kyungsoo was still sick.

"Kyunghee, we need to talk."

It was the only thing on her head. The thought of it made her sick. It made her want to cry.

<>

"Kyunghee, we need to talk."

"I'm gonna give you both some privacy."

"What is it, Yoongi?"

"Things are pretty stressful lately."

"Then?"

"I wanna break up."

<>

"Your back already?" Kyungsoo asked.

"I feel sick. I don't wanna go to school today."

Kyunghee was on her way to her room when Kyungsoo stopped her with just a sentence.

"So, what happened yesterday?"

Kyunghee sighed in frustration. "None of your business." She quickly walked her way to her room and slammed it shut.

Meanwhile, Yoongi was on his phone during homeroom period.

HeeHee :)

Aren't you coming to class?
『seen 7:31』

*ding*

lil meow

Aren't you coming to class?
『seen 7:31』

That reminded her. Kyunghee blocked Yoongi's number and in all his social medias. She hated him that much just for breaking without a reason.

Kyunghee decided to go to a nearby convenience store since she felt homesick. It was raining so she wore a hoodie and brought an umbrella with her.

She got instant ramen and chips to brighten herself up a bit.

She cooked the instant ramen and sat down on one of the vacant seats, which was beside another person wearing a black hoodie.

The person wearing the hoodie looked at her and made eye contact with her.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Kyunghee asked him.

"Is it bad to be eating ramen in a convenience store? Gosh, you aren't the only one who can do that you know, Princess Dumbshit." Yoongi replied in a cold voice.

Kyunghee rolled her eyes and just ate her ramen quickly.

"At least don't forget to fucking chew if your really in a hurry." Yoongi informed her.

"Why do you fucking care?" Kyunghee replied in a frustrated voice.

"Just because I broke up with you without a reason doesn't mean I can't care about you. You really are dumb, gosh."

*ding*

?

Are you enjoying your ramen on this rainy day?
『seen 15:43』

;

Im actually stressed as hell and thats the main reason this story has a bit of swear words. :)

oh my fcking gosh i just realized I'm basically using the same plot from "who?" but diffeent mains and different settings FCUUUUKKK