Chapter 2

Dust pov

I was to busy in my thought until I was snapped back into reality when I heard blue call my name. Hey Dust? Y-yea Blue. I said in a nervous voice. Are. you Ok you look upset about something. Nah Blue, I am fine really I was just thinking of something....sad. Aww, do you need a hug? Blue said in her most caring voice. *in mind* why can't I just freaking kill the whole school so that way you can be mine and mind only? Yes please. I said trying to sound sad as possible. She got up from her seat and gave me a hug and I hug back while snuggling into her neck a little. D-dust please don't do that I am sensitive there. Blue shuddered. Oh sorry Blue berry I didn't mean too. I said pulling away from the hug. I saw that Blue was blushing a little. *in mind* Omfg so cute!!! Dust, I need to go back to my seat ok? Ok blue, but....can you give me a hug after class. I said giving her puppy eyes. Of course Dust, why would I not?!? Yay.

Blue pov

I head back to my seat and started on my work. OK class today we are going to learn about chemistry. I heard everyone groan, except me because I love chemistry. For this assignment we are gong to pair up in a group of three. the teacher said. I was really excited and hope to asgore that I get to work with my two good friends! Before class dismiss I want to assign the first group which is Blue, Dust, and Ace. Yay my dream came true! I thought in my head. Class dismissed and I packed my stuff to go to my next class. heya bud. I look up from my bag and I saw Ace right beside me. Hi Ace, I can't wait to start on the project with you and dust. hehe me too blue. welp, I got to got to my next class. And what class is that? Music, why do you ask Ace? I was just wondering if me and you have the same class together, but guess not. oh... well that is Ok, I have gym after music class. I have gym too! Yay!(bell rings for next class) Oh! Have to go now Bye!! I said running out of the class room.

Ace pov

I waved bye to Blue and went to my class. hey buddy. hm? oh hi Dust, what's up? I just want to give you a warning here buddy, you stay away from my Blueberry or else you are going to have a BAD TIME. uh....what ever Dust. I walk away from him cause he was being weird when I as near Blue....wait....I think he have a crush on blue! I grew a smirk on my face and went to the photography club and report to Lily that Dust have a crush on Blueberry ad he said that he was going to give me a bad tie if I get near Blue again. Well Ace why don't you go spy on Dust and see if he really does have a crush on Blueberry. Ok, that I could do. I went to get my camera and went to my class. Let's see if I could get some dirt on him.

TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY WOHOO!! ANY WAY HOPE YOU IN ENJOY THIS CHAPTER CORRUPTED INK OUT!!