Chapter 10 notice me Senpai

Blue pov

I was start I g to wake up from my peaceful slumber until I felt something warm against me. I tried to move,but something was trapping me. I looked up and saw Dust laying right next to me. I panicked a little, but calmed down cause I don't want to wake him upfrom his slumber. I slowly got out of his grip and got on the floor. I went down stairs and cooked breakfast for me and Dust. Once I ate mine I ate my breakfast and write a note telling him thanks and that I left. Once I did I quietly opened the door and walked out closing the door right behind me. Hey blue what were you doing in dust house? I heard bunny said as she walked towards me. I was sleeping there, why you ask? Oh nothing, just wanted to know. Anyways are you ready to go to school? Bunny said. Yep, I'm ready. We start walking to the school and I felt something soft against my hand. I looked down.and I saw vunnts hand holding mine. I blushed cause one it was soft and two I like it.

Bunny pov

I looked over at blue who was blushing at my touch,which was super cute when it comes to her.  Hey Blue have you ever heard of a kiss? I ask smirking. Of course but I never had one before. You want me to show you? I said smirking. Um sure, I don't see why not. Good~ I cupped her cheeks and slowly moved closer to her. Ehh.... Shh..its ok Senpai,your mine now~ I closed the gap and I can tell that she didn't know what to do any more. I pulled away and saw the look on her face. It was a mix of surprised and and very confused at the same time. Did you like it blue?  I said with hearts in my eyes. Y-yes...no...i-i don't know anymore! Well that is all normal sweet heart~  I trapped her hand again and walked to the school where we saw everyone who was confused as hell.

No one pov

While Bunny kissed Blus Dust was hiding behind the tree hearing and seeing everything that happened, since he can't hold it in no more trying to fight the rage to kill her. Well no more of that, Blueberry is mine and she pay for kissing MY Blueberry.