Chapter 5

Blues pov

I running to my music class,until I felt myself fall to the ground dropping all of my books. OW! Watch it nerd. I heard fell yell at me. S-sorry Fell... I was just in a rush..that's all. I said picking up my books. What ever nerd, I would help you but I am to lazy to do so. Fell said with a smirk. You know..you could be a little nicer to me. I said. Nice!?! Ha! I don't need to be nice to a nerd like you! I sighed and walking to my music and sat at my seat. At least I am not late.. I mumbled. Class started and I and the whole class practice instruments. I choose playing the violin, cause I like the sound of it. (I still want to learn how to play the violin) I started playing it and I having a lot of fun playing it. We all sign up for what instrument we want and we get to take it home a practice on it.(Bell rings for lunch) I smiled and packed my stuff to go to my locker and get my lunch. Once I grabbed my lunch and put my stuff in my locker I head to the lunch room and started eating at the table. Heya Blue. Huh? O-oh.. Hi H-horror. I greeted trying not to panic.

Horror pov

Ok, lots of people are scared of me and like to run away, but Blue is still near me..not wanting to run. Um..Blue..ain't you going to run? I said kinda worried that she will. W-why would I do that? I know that your afraid of me...so go ahead and run away.. I said sighing. No! I will not run away from you cause I THE MAGNIFICENT BLUEBERRY WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND!! Blue said doing her hero pose and pointing at me with a wide smile and stars on her eyes. M-my friend? O was confuse...no one wants to be my friend. Geez no wonder why Dust likes blue, she is adorable and really kind. I thought. OF COURSE! I smiled and accepted her friendship. It was nice to have a friend. When she turn around I saw a some scratches on her cheek. I touches them and she suddenly flicked and covered them. Who did this to you...? The bully...he tripped me and I cut my cheek on something sharp on the floor. Oh...I can heal them, if you want me too. She nodded slowly and moved her hand away from the scratches. I put my hand and start healing them. She flinched at my touch again but calmed down as the Lao. Went away. Once I was done I smiled warmly and she smiled back. Thank you.. Blue said shyly. Your welcome blue. I was about to leave until I felt blue grabbed me and pulled me into a hug, which caught me off guard. Hehe, why did you do that for? I wanted to..plus you look like you need a hug. Blue said pulling me closer into the hug. I hugged back and we both let go. I am going to find Dust, you want to come with? Yes!! She said sounding excited. Than let's go. I said chuckling. Ok!! We both got up from the table and went to fine Dust.

Dust pov

I was waiting impatiently for Horror to come. Were the hell is he? I thought. Heya Dusty. I heard Horror said. Where the- before I could finish horror glared at me. Shush! I brought Blue with me and I don't need her asking what that word means! I was confused until I saw the smol innocent Blueberry running up to me. HI DUST!! Blue said excitenly. Heya Blue. I said kneeling down to her level. Before i know it I was tackled down to the floor with Blue and her hugs. I chuckled a little and hugged her back, I heard her giggled which was adorable. Blue got off of me and help me up. Thanks Blue. your welcome Dust!! Oh! I made a new friend!! Blue jumped with joy. Oh really, who's  your new friend? I said trying not to be jealous. HORROR!! She yelled. I calmed down cause I knew he doesn't like blue. Horror already told me what fell did to her when Blue was still hyper as hell, which is one of the thing I like about senpai. Now.....how am I going to kill Fell...hehe I think I know exactly how to do it.