Chapter 7 caught

Ace pov

I was walking outside, and I saw Dust will Fell..holding a chainsaw? I got closer and I saw Dust started slicing up Fell! I felt like puking cause all I saw was blood shot everywhere...I can't stand seeing blood like and I think I saw a organ. I thought he was done, but he started EATING THE PARTS AND CHUNKS!?! I quickly to the picture and into the school. Before I made it to my club I went to the bathroom and thrower up. Why did the author had to put me in this mess? I thought. (Because I want to and I love Yandare and gore. I have a problem ok...NOW STOP FORTH wall breaking!!)  ok sorry... When I was done, I cleaned myself up and went to the club. Lily, you need to see this! I said bursting into the room. Oh really, let me see. Lily said. I gave her the picture and she immedenty started gaging. W-who did he killed? Lily said trying not to panic. F-Fell. I said nervously. Well..good job...I will keep this in a safe place...be careful around him ok? Lily said. I will, but I can't promise you. O walked away and went on with the rest of my day.

Dust pov

Grr...looks like Ace caught me..well we are going to fix that soon. Right now I can't let Blue realize what I did to Fell. I walked away and tried to find Horror. Hey Horror, you here? Yea, what is it? I killed Fell. I said with a evil grin. Really? Wow I didn't know you will take this seriously, but congrats. But here is a problem. What's the problem? Ace caught me killing Fell. Geez you need to be more careful next time. I know, so what do you want me to do with him. I said sounding a bit angry. Easy, just kill the guy. Problem solved. Horror said with a lazy grin. Huh? Have you done this before? Maybe once or twice...or three. He said winking. Not I am kinda scared of him, but its whatever. I thanked him and walked away. How am I going to kill Ace? I do know I need to get that picture from the club. This should be a breeze, well not exactly....I still have to get pass Lily. Oh well, I will think about it more later. Right now I need to find Senpai~

Sorry that this is a short chapter, I am kinda busy and I needed to get this idea out of the but Yay! Two chapters in one day! I hope you enjoy! BYE❤💛💚💙💜