Chapter 13 Depression part 2

Dust pov

I was starting to worry about Blue...she has been avoiding me for a week now.... She was always by herself and didn't speak to anyone...she has been changing a lot...from the colors of her outfit to the expression on her face. I didn't know what to do... I went to her house and knocked on the door. Hey Blue....you in there..? I said. There was know answer... I began to bang on the door. BLUE! THIS ISNT FUNNY! I yelled. Still no answer... I burst through the door and walked around. Blue! Sweetheart! Are you ok!?! I yelled. I walked to her room and I heard choking noises. BLUE!! I burst through the door and saw Blueberry..hanging there..and not breathing. I use my knife to cut the rope and catch her as she fell into my arms. Blue, sweetheart please wake up. She wasn't responding. I called the ambulance without hesitation. They said that they were coming...

(Ten minutes later)

The ambulanc arrived and to Blue inside. Horror and Honey ran to me, scared and angry for what Blue did.... The medic told us to get inside and we did. We watch as blue slowly breathing...and hoping that she will wake up.

(1 hour later...)

We were in the hospitals waiting room...honey was in a panicky and horror was angry. I was on the other hand...was broken... I wish I knew what she was going through,but I didn't and its my fault that she is in this state....

(Three *sighs* hours)

The doctor told us the was ok...I guess that I was relived,but I was still broken inside... Horror told me that she was ok and that I shouldn't beat myself up over it... I refuse to believe it though... I walked to Blue room and saw her laying on the bed. She slowly opened her eyes and she looked at me. Heya Sweetheart...how are you doing...? Dead.... She said with a harsh broken voice. I hugged her tightly and cried into her shoulder. D-Dust... Never...do that again....please....I said as me my voice starts to crack. I heard her sigh as she returned the hug. Alright....I won't... Blue said. Honey and Horror burst through the door causing both of us to jump. BLUE!!!WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING!?! horror yelled. DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG WE HAVE TO SUFFER TO KNOW THAT YOUR OK!?! Honey yelled. I-I am sorry...I didn't want to people to waste their time because of me...I can't protect my self at all.... I an useless. Blue said as tears form in Blues eye sockets. You are not useless...we love you Blue.. Honey said. Besides...if its for you..its worth wasting time...we always have time for you cause you matter to us..Horror added. Their right Blue...if you tried to kill yourself..your only hurting the people who care about you.. We all gave Blue a hug as she cried in our arms. I won't...do it again...I promise...! Good...

.....I am done with another chapter of this book...yay?...I don't know anymore...well hope you enjoy....bye💔