Chapter 8 Sepai~

Blue pov
After me and Dust finished the project I get to have more free time to myself. I went to my favorite place in the school which was under the cherry blossom tree. SENPAI!!! The voice yelled. I looked around in a panic but soon calm down when I saw Bunny(yea I know this random but just work with me here) Hi Bunny!! I have three tickets to the movie, want to come with me~ bunny said in a flirty tone. I was confused, but I pushed it aside. SURE!! DUST COME!?! S-sure....meet me at my house she said.giving me her address. OK! I put her address in my pocket and was about to walk away until Bunny stopped me. Huh? S-Senpai, since we have the same class...can we walk together...please. OF COURSE THE MAGNIFICENT BLUEBERRY WOULD BE HAPPY TO WALK WOTH YOU TO CLASS!!! I said doing my magnificent pose. SO CUUUUTE!!! Mwh heheh! I grabbed her hand and we run into the school and into our class. T-thanks senpai! ANYTIME! I walked to my seat prepare myself for work.

Bunny pov

I was kinda angry that she wanted to invite Dust to the movies, that's because he likes Senpai too. I went to my seat and Dust was at MY table. Hello...bunny.... Dust said not looking at me. Hello dust... I said breaking my pencil. I heard that Senpai invited me to come to the movies. Y-yes, here is you ticket. I said grunting my teeth together. Thanks bunny. He said with a smirk. I smiled and looked away from him. While breaking another pencil. ( wow she really don't like dust)

Dust pov

I know that Bunny is angry cause she broke two of her pencil and looked like she will attack me. I grinned at this. I looked away from Bunny and started writing my notes down for this dumb class. After a few minutes I saw Bunny drawing something....it looked like....Blueberry!?! I got.a little pissed, cause she might be a problem to my plan. What are you looking at, you bag of bone bones?  I can look at what ever the funk I want! I said wishing to just say the real thing, but blue was beside me. Look Dust, I don't care about what you say about it. Just stay way from my Senpai! I think that triggered blueberry badly. I saw her eyes(?) into pitch back and watch her walk up to bunny. You don't own me...don't EVER say that you own me. She said in a dark shivering tone while summoning her bone. S-Sorry senpai! Bunny said kinda excited. Me i am kinda scared of what happen, but also made me fall for her more. Blueberry walked back to her seat and went to work. I could tell that Bunny enjoyed that, I never seen Blueberry get so angry before. In fact, no one did that is why everyone is staring at blue, but everything went normal after a few minutes. I went back to my work and still stare at Blueberry.

Blueberry pov

I kinda felt bad for yelling at Bunny and everyone is staring at me so I know I have to say sorry. I got up from my seat and tapped on Bunny's shoulder. Hm? Y-yes Senpai? She said sounding a little scared. I hugged her and I felt her hugged back. I am sorry....I didn't mean to yell at you... I said sounding upset and the stars disappear into little ovals. Aww, its ok Senpai..you don't have to be sad, it was my fault and I deserved it. Bunny said smiling. I smiled and little and I felt Bunny kiss my cheek. I think I was a BLUEBERRY at this point. I covered my blush with my scarf and quickly walked back to my seat. AWW! I heard one student said. Look everyone the magnificent Blueberry is blushing! Another student said. I was a dark blue and buried my face more into my scarf. At least everyone will stop staring at me...well in a creepy way... I thought. The teacher dismiss to our next class and I gather my book and walked out of class. I was kinda nervous about Fell but....nothing happened...I smiled and walked to my locker and grab my books. I waited...and still nothing happened...I was excited for once to be in the halls without being trip or bullied. I went to my Science class were Science sans will be in. I walked in the class were big brother and horror is in. HI PAPY AND HORROR! I saw both of them turn to me and they smiled. Hi lil sister. Heya Blue. I run up to them and hugged them both.  What got you so excited? Horror said chuckling. I DIDNT GET BULLIED TODAY! I said letting them go and jumping around. They looked at me like I ate twenty bags of candy, which I secretly did in lunch.

Hello everyone...names Evee, I am going to help my sister finish this story since she is in the hospital. I will try my best to make everyone happy. Well I will go. Bye everyone.