Chapter 11 help me

Blueberry pov

I was still lost about what happened...I didn't even know what to do anymore...Bunny likes me and I don't like her. Oh Bluebear~ Bunny said in a seductive tone. I looked at her with fear in my eyes...I didn't like it one bit. Oh Bluebear, don't be afriad..I won't hurt you~ I slowly step back from her and she walked towards me. What's wrong bluebear, are you afriad of me?~ I didn't answer her I just backed away until I bumped into a tree. She walked to me and pit a lot of pressure on my body..I couldn't move. Now now Blue, you won't be ago are of me any longer, in fact you will want move from me.~ She kissed me roughly and I refused to kissed her back. I felt tears form in my eyes, it hurts so much... She finally pulled away and I gasp for air. Out of air are we~ she ripped of my shirt leaving me in my bra and skirt. N-NO PLEASE STOP! I struggled under her and she just smirk. HELP ME ANYONE!! DUST!! I said screaming and crying. I felt something shoved into my mouth than I reliazed that it was a gag. Now..lets have some real fun~ WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO BLUEBERRY!?! I didn't know who it was but I felt somethings gripping my neck that I struggled to breathe.

Dust pov

I was I shocked about what Bunny doing to Blue. Well well, looks like you want to save your little princess huh? Bunny said as she grips blue's neck. H-help me! Blue said struggling to breathe. My eye flare and summoned a bone making it stab Bunny from the back to the chest. As Bunny let go of Blue, she fell down as blue did the same cough. I rushed to her and held her close to me. D-Dust... Blue said crying. Shh...Shh..its ok, I'm here, very thing is alright. I said as I wiped away her tears and kissed her forehead. Thank you for...saving me Dust...Blue said looking down. I took off my hoodie and gave it to her. Huh? You can keep it,I have many more at home. I said smiling.  I smiled back and put on the hoodie, which was to big for her small self. It was adorable though, it just reach past her thighs. I help her get up and walked to the school, where surprisingly everyone was still in the halls. We got our stuff went to class. I made sure that she was close to me at all times cause I don't want anything like that to help to her again.

Sorry that it is a short chapter I didn't have much idea's I just needed someone to die=) WELL BYE❤💛💚💙💜