Remington's POV

I still can't believe I winked at y/n. I had planned to tell her exactly how I felt while she was here, but I had thought maybe I could be a little more subtle. On the other hand, how could anyone ever be subtle around a girl like her. She followed me back towards the kitchen to get drinks with Emerson and Sebastian. Sebastian's smug face lit up with teasing delight as he saw my bright red cheeks. He smirked and opens his mouth, turning to y/n.
"God, I knew you too would end up fucking during this visit, I just had no idea it would happen that fast." A prideful laugh rung out as he eyed us and brought his glass to his grinning lips. I shot him a dirty look, but before I could say anything y/n opened up her pretty mouth to fire back.
"I'm fairly sure he would last longer than that, if I wanted a 5 minute fuck, id hit you up, Sebastian." The cunning smile on her lips grew wider to match Sebastian's growing look of shock. Emerson laughed and poured our drinks.
"Smart, pretty, quick on her feet, I like her. Y/n I wish you could stay longer than two weeks." Emerson lifted his glass of red liquor to meet y/n's.
"I really wish I could." I listened to the confidante way she talked, and I couldn't help but stare. She truly was beautiful. Her perfect lips were somehow still coated in the same flawless red she wore when I saw her hop off the plane. Every feature of her face fit together perfectly. She had glowing eyes that would pull you in to drown if you looked too deep. It was that very moment that I realized how strong my feeling truly were. I loved her, I wanted her, I wanted her to love me back. It felt good to at least admit it to myself.