Remy's POV

The night was still young as the sun dipped below the window. The living room was filled with laughter, jokes, and stray bits of pizza roll. I crashed into the couch besides y/n, rolling back onto her lap and causing her to giggle. 

"Lets watch a movie!" Emerson shouted, with all the joy of a sugar high seven year old. He strutted  over to a beanbag which seemed to be older than his hat, and jumped onto it. Without warning, the bag exploded, shooting small foam beads across the span of the room. 

"Come on man, that was my favorite chair! Go get the fucking vacuum!" Sebastian sighed, as he mourned the loss of his thrift store treasure. 

"Movie! Sebastian stop crying about the piece of shit chair, we have a guest!" I got up from the couch and began shuffling through movies. Eventually deciding on Pirates of the Caribbean, a hand flung the disk away before I could put the movie in.  

"No, no, no, I have a better idea, lets play a game." Emerson stood behind me, with a mischievous smirk on his sauce stained face. 

"Ohhhh yes! I'm down." Y/n spoke up, the same grin growing quickly across her plump red lips. I felt a knot in my stomach, knowing exactly where this was going. 

"Truth or dare, obviously." Sebastian spoke as if he could read the dread in my mind. The three cheered as I turned to face them, and I felt myself fold inward as I looked at y/n. This was only going to end one way. Not that I was mad about it, I had wanted to kiss her since the moment I met her, but not like this. Oh god, this was bound to be embarrassing. 

"Come on, Remmy! It's gonna be fun! Don't tell me your'e scared of a little game."  She teased me, the way she always did. Fuck, it drove me crazy, all of her did. 

We sat and played, rounds went by without anything too bad, perhaps the worst was watching Emerson spit wine into her mouth. Shit, was I jealous? Of my little brother. Oh fuck.

"Alright, y/n, your turn." Sebastian eyed her. I could tell by the look in his eyes that this was where it was going to start.

"Dare, obviously." She flung her koolaid red hair behind her, and raised her chin. Good lord, she was beautiful. 

"Ok, I dare you to put lipstick on Rem, without using your hands." He snickered with wild satisfaction. I saw Emerson eyeing me, with the same look. Assholes.

"Now, I could make this easy, and kiss you," She paused as she pulled the lipstick out of her pocket. "But I have a better idea. Close your eyes.

The ever present knot grew, gaining a few pounds, and gave me a rush better than any whiskey could have. I obeyed, but felt a sense of fear. I had no idea where this was going. Seconds went by before I felt the waxy touch of the lipstick on my mouth, followed by explosive laughter. I opened my eyes, and realized our faces were closer than they had ever been. She held the makeup between her white teeth, struggling to keep it straight. I met her beautiful eyes, and felt weak. One wrong move could have sent me tumbling over. She made me a mess, and she damn well knew it.

"Hurray! I didn't expect that." Emerson giggled, "I bet Rem is disappointed. We know he wanted that kiss" 

"Maybe later." Y/n spoke softly, I doubt my brothers heard. She giggled and raised her perfect eyebrows. I opened my mouth to laugh, but my brain had shut down. Again, I felt myself growing excited, and shifted to hide the obvious. 

After everyone had their turn at torturing each other, Emerson stretched and let out a yawn. 

"Well, I think I'm off to bed. Y/n, it was so nice to meet you! We have to do something fun tomorrow, lets plan in the morning." He sat up and stretched his skinny arms. Sebastian followed him, and turned to her as well.

"What he said. I'm so happy we finally met you, you're even better than Rem said you were. Good night, guys." He faced me and winked. I knew what would follow. 

"Have fun, but if you wake me up, I'm coming in with a camera." The same stupid smirk appeared, and I could have slapped him. He was a dick.

"Only if you promise to get my good side." Y/n posed dramatically, before waving them off to bed. She sat back on the couch, and reached for her soda. 

"Hey, I had fun tonight. You're brothers are fun!" She whispered to me, even we were the only ones left in the room. 

"Thanks. They can be a handful, especially with the teasing. But you get used to it." I shrugged and made a poor attempt at pushing my hair out of my face.

"I don't mind the teasing so much, it's a fun game to me!" She giggled as she sipped her drink, letting a small yawn escape her lips. Perfect lips, oh my god they were perfect. We sat, letting tired jokes fill the space between us.