Remmy's POV

I settled myself on the bed after picking up the piles of random shit that bordered my room. I was embarrassed, to say the least. Girl of my dreams comes into my room, which could have been on an episode of hoarders. Really smooth. I clicked through the channels to find something to watch as I waited for y/n to finish her shower. My mind was still racing, wondering how I got myself into this situation. Mind you, there was no way I wanted to get out of the situation, it was perfect. I heard the bathroom door click open, and was met with a sight that stopped my breathing faster than any chokehold could ever manage. Y/n had a towel wrapped loosely around herself as she walked over to her bag. Her long, gorgeous legs still shone with a trace of water. The white towel stopped just shy of her perfect ass. Screw it, her whole body was perfect.
"Forgot some shorts!" She laughed nervously, digging through her suitcase. She re entered the bathroom quickly. I stared at the door long after it had closed, holding the image in my mind. I felt my body growing excited. I pulled the comforter above my legs, to once again hide what was obvious. Not even a second later, the door opened again. This time, y/n wore a black Pink Floyd T shirt that was clearly a few sizes too big for her. It reached just barely past her light grey shorts. Her long legs were on perfect display in front of me, and that just made me more excited. The neck of her shirt dipped just low enough to reveal her sharp collarbones and thin neck. Cherry red hair tumbled over her delicate shoulders and around her perfect face. She didn't have any makeup on now. It wast the first time I had seen her without makeup, but it was the first time in person. Her glowing eyes fixated on me, and her full lips twisted into the most beautiful smile I have ever witnessed.
"That was lovely. Pizza sauce tastes great, but I don't think it's the best for my skin." She laughed while packing her things back into her bag.
"Agreed! I'm just happy I got none on me." I inspected my clothes, looking for battle wounds from the great pizza roll war as y/n climbed into bed next to me.
"Mmmm nope, you have some on your back. It looks like someone just smooshed a whole pizza roll on there." She laughed while poking me. I rolled my eyes and laughed as well.
"Guess I'm gonna change then. Don't look." I winked again. This time it felt out of my control. I watched as her face changed. First to shock, then to mischief.
"You have my word." She winked back, I quickly spun around so that she wouldn't see the obvious bulge growing in my pants. As I took my shirt off, I felt her eyes trained on me. I didn't even have to look, I knew she was staring. Feeling the need to show off, I stretched and flexed my back and shoulders