Your pov

Bottles were being passed around and a hot tray of pizza rolls were fresh out of the oven. Emerson, who was overjoyed by the freezer isle treats, didn't wait to stuff his mouth. His face turned as red as the wine in his hands when he realized the mistake.
"Dude don't fucking put the hot stuff in your mouth!" Sebastian laughed, clearly enjoying his little brothers pain.
"Tell Rem that first!" Emerson fired back, eyeing Remington with a knowing and mischievous smile. I watched him roll his chocolate brown eyes so far back he could have seen his brain in action.
"Would you guys fuck off?" The y'all boy hid his embarrassment behind a quick laugh, and his blush behind his tattooed hand.
"Oh come on, Rem, there just having their fun!" I giggled, meeting eyes with Sebastian, who wiggled his eyebrows and winked.
"If ya know what I mean, Y/N." The brothers burst out laughing again, while Remington his his head in one hand and reached for the wine with the other.
"Y/N, I'm sorry if we're too much, but it's just we're so glad to have you here and be able to finally meet you! Like I said before, this one won't shut up about you, pretty sure he sings about you in the shower!" Emerson jabbed a drunk finger towards a clearly angry Remington. His face held a serious look for a moment, before erupting into laughter. Emerson pulled his pirate had over his tear soaked face to muffle the sounds. I looked to Remington, who was reaching for the plate of pizza rolls, and watched as he began flinging them across the table at his brothers.
"Oh so you wanna play that game," Sebastian challenged, "Y/N is on my team!" He grabbed my arm and the tray of pizza rolls and began hurling them at the boys. I had no hesitation to join in, because a little fun never hurt anyone, right? The mess of golden dough and sauce the color of Remington's face filled the kitchen. Wine glasses had spilled, but we were all too consumed in the snack food war to care.