chapter 1 (Edited)

Just a side note I've noticed most readers after reading this chapter tend to leave the story for all the readers this is like a filler of where your form,what you do, the people your close to and how/why you go to one piece high. please do read this chapter it is important and in the next chapters you will begin meeting the one piece characters.

***********************************

A young girl with h/c soft hair in a ponytail, with a special large black sword on her back Wrapped with magical bandage 'sohosha' and her trusty katana 'hogoshi' to use when sohosha wasn't needed was on her waist.

She stood silently infront of her first mate or right hand rubbing her temple as she took in everything he said to her.

"so let me get this straight,
You want me.. to go to some school that you have to go but can't because you have some things to handle with your family for a month."

"yes boss....." the dark brown haired boy said looking anywhere but her.

"why the fricking hell can't you go!? And I told you to call me Y/n" she snaped.

The boy fell on his knees grabing her leg as he cried.

"y/n please, I have to take care of my brother and, on top of that I won't survive that school only you can"

The brown haired girls eyes softened as she rembered about his brother zero, so sweet, adorable yet smart and only 5 years old.

"fine" y/n growled.
"you better take good care of him"

"really!!,thank you so much y/n!!!"
He said crying rivers while hugging her.

"alright, alright I'll pack tomorrow "
She said while placing sohosha and hogoshi down on the table.

"uh...y/n you have to go there tomorrow morning " he said nervously rubbing his neck.

"what?" she said shocked running towards her room " help me pack jasper "she shouted from her room towards her first mate.

The said man ran after her to her room and started helping her.

As the two packed they didn't hear soft foots steps arriving near the door as she was tackled by a blonde ball of fluff.

As she looked down at what tackled her, her eyes softened, she heard soft sniffles" zero " she said softly, pating the boys head

"y/n,are you leaving?,please don't leave" zero said clutching her shirt with his small baby hands, his eyes glossy with tears.

"oh zero, I'm sorry I have to leave for a while" she said gentley, as she wiped the tears away.

"no.. please.. don't... Go" he said between sobs

"zero,I'll be back soon. I have to go tommorow but you'll have jasper and the gang with you while I'm gone,and I'll bring lots of gifts for you when I come back" she said trying to cheer him up.

He Bursted into tears hugging her tightly. She hugged him back

"I have to go zero, please don't cry, I'll be back and I'm sure you can take care of things here, your a smart boy right zero "she whispered to him, as he nodded his head buried in her neck while hugging her.

"I'm leaving tomorrow but I'm putting you in charge of taking care of the gang, you brother and yourself,and I'm sure you'll do great without me, your smart and strong zero,I trust you you'll do great" she said smiling softly at him, she laid the sleepy zero on his bed covering him with fluffy blankets.

"okay, I promise to take care of everyone y/n" he said sleeply smiling happily at her.

She chuckled "good night, zero "
She said, kissing his head and leaving as zero murmured a small "good night y/n" and instantly fell asleep.

She reached her room as jasper finished packing "you too jasper, take care of everyone "

Jasper smiled softly at her "of course, boss" he said pating her shoulder as he left "I'll inform the gang, go to sleep boss,I mean y/n" he said going out of the room

Y/n nodded "good night jasper "

Jasper nodded his head and closed the door leaving.

She flopped on her bed covering herself with her blanket before falling into deep sleep while thinking 'what kind of school am I going to...?'

......................................

Zero prounced ze ro (like the number 0)

Jasper prounced jas per
(in English)

Sohosha means short form of sokushi hoyusha -instant death holder .

Hogoshi means short form of hogosha ryoshi- guardian hunter .

See more details on chapter 5 at the end .

.....................................
Hey there is this is the first fanfic or even story I'm writing on wattpad so please do support me.

And this is a shout out to two great Arthurs for inspiring me to write this story with their amazing stories and for writing so awesome and amazing one piece stories
Like really guys check out there books it's so amazing you'll fall head over heels or shoes on the fact over them.

First
piratequeend

She or he I don't know sorry
Is littery the God /goddess of one piece fanfics seriously I've searched lots of good one piece books and not meaning to offend there aren't a lot of people good writing one piece fanfics and there are really little one piece stories.
Her books are amazing Ive read them over and over again and I loved them each time. Please check her out. she is the first one piece fanfic I loved reading and the reason why I wanna read more one piece fanfics. I am still waiting for her to update more of her stories but I'll wait a hundred years if I have too.

A message to piratequeend
From me
Your stories are amazing
I love them, please continue your stories.
Your stories are my inspiration to this book and I hope my story is as great as yours not great but still good enough.

Second
Animefreak1145

His or her stories are amazing like piratequeends not exactly like piratequeends but still great!!!
She also was inspired by piratequeends stories and made her own one piece fanfics their amazing people do check them put please.
Her getting inspired and writing fanfics really boosted and inspired me more to write this fanfic. Aside from piratequeend, her stories are the stories I read repeatedly again and I love her stories just like piratequeends.After reading piratequeends stories I searched for more stories and I seriously couldn't find more good stories until I came to her story and bang I had finally found great one piece fanfics from an other author than piratequeend.

Message to Animefreak1145
From Me
I really love your story and I'm waiting and so are other lots of people waiting for the next chapter of your one piece fanfics .
Your inspired me too with piratequeend you writing your story out of inspiration of piratequeend really help me a lot and boosted my inspiration so thank you.

To both piratequeend and Animefreak1145

Thank you for inspiring me,
I hope you update you stories soon
I and a lot of people will be waiting.
I hope my story turns out well like you twos.

Author out..................