chapter 11

You quietly kept hogoshi back at your hips ,staring at the scene infornt of you.there stood a laughing luffy rubbing his head while sabo was scolding him . It kinda looked like a mom penguin scolding her baby penguin .

You cleared your throat feeling awkward . They turned their heads towards you. Sabo instantly stepped  towards you while giving an apologetic smile " sorry for that ...my name is Sabo ,pleasure to finally meet you y/n"he said giving you a firm handshake.

" no worries sabo ,you already know my name ?" You asked suprised.

" Ace wouldn't stop talking about you and I can see why" sabo said giving you a wink.

You awkwardly laughed.

" speaking of ace ,where is he ?" You asked.

" hes handaling the detention kids right now ." Sabo replied.

" oh people can get dentation here ? " you asked confused making him chuckle.

" of course ,but its mostly if theres problem with the teacher or big pranks played or people get caught " sabo explained to you.

You nodded your head taking note of that in your head .

While the two of you were talking ,luffy had been sneakily snooping around and had found your dorms fridge opening and eating all the food.

" Y/N! Your out of food !" He yelled cheekily chomping the last piece of food with his cheeks puffed out like a cheekmuck.

Your jaw dropped with sabo sighing besides you. Your dorms fridge was empty to the core with luffy flashing you a big grin .

You suddenly sulked in depression, black lines appearing on your forehead. What were you going to do ? You were hungry for food but that's not what made .you depressed it  was that all the food in the fridge it wasn't hers ,it was killers he was the one to buy the food.how were you supposed to explain to him?

Sabo and luffy noticed your depressed stat,luffy rubbing his head in guilt ,sabo sighed again giving luffy a glare and turning around towards you laying a comforting hand on your back ." Its fine ,no need to worry so much about food " sabo said trying to comfort you.

You became even more depressed tilting your head down making saboand luffy panic.luffy suddenly got an idea ,giving you a big smile " hey y/n  you can eat dinner with us!" He exclaimed.

You rose your head "us?"

" yeah ,me ,Ace ,Sabo and Zero"

You looked at sabo so did luffy ,with big expected eyes the two of you asked " can I/she ?"

Sabo flushed the two of you staring at him like that was just to adorable. He scratched his cheek " sure, why not"
He answered.

Luffy gave a big grain ,while you gave him a smile with gratitude.

Luffy grabbed you left hand and Sabos right hand ." Let's go fast ! Or else Ace will eat all the food"he said dragging the both of you out of your dorm but you quickly closed the door and got dragged by luffy again.

While walking to their dorm ,Luffy and Sabo showed you many places and people. Luffy showed you were nami and her roommate vivi lived ,where chopper and usopp lived also where the teachers lived .it suprised you to know that the teachers had their own rooms in a way they all lived in the south east block the block there was very big and expensive ,the teachers had their own big rooms with more rooms with expensive and laxuries things ,Luffy and sabo told you. Sabo showed you where the council and security where and other facilities telling you that every gang/crew had their own secret hideout which they themselves built. you meet people like baby5,parona,Iva-san,kuma ,jimbe,x drake and buggy.
They were very funny and nice .