chapter 5

You knocked on the door silently waiting for the person to open it .

The door slowly opened to show you a handsome tall man with long blond hair and a mask on . You realized that it was the guy you saw after the fight with kid , the one that followed kid .

"Um hi....uh I'm your roommate " you said staring at him .

He simply stared back and opened the door for you to come in.

You went inside the room with your bags to find a nice setting room with a sofa and table with another room which had two beds  one was occupied on the left side  the other was empty with a closet and desk on each side of the room .

You murmured " cool " under your breath going inside the bedroom and keeping your bags on the empty bed .

The blond guy followed after you .
You turned back to him rubbing your neck you gave a smile
" my names y/n ,nice to meet you "

He nodded at you " nice to meet you ,im killer"

You raised an eyebrow saying " killer also  know as 'massacre soldier ' . The right hand man of Eustass kid of the kid pirates "

Killer again nodded his head even though you couldn't see it you could feel him raise his eyebrow at you " what about you?"

" me ? I'm just a girl from some town from a group of friends who was stupid enough to come in place of her friend" you said cheekily while opening your closet to un-pack.

Killer stared at you for a moment before turning back and walking into the setting room.

You kept your clothes inside  the closet thinking about your friends and  zero back home than you organized your desk with few things.

You sat on your bed lifting your katana and taking out hogoshi ( short for hogosha and ryoshi) from the saya ( scabbard) and gently cleaned hogoshi with a clean cloth .
" there all clean hogoshi" you said
Keeping the katana back inside the saya.

You than lifted sohosha ( short for sokushi hoyusha)and unwrapped the bandages than cleaned sohosha as gently as you cleaned hogoshi.

After cleaning them you carefully kept hogoshi and sohosha in the closet.

You went to the setting room to find killer still there on the sofa .
" Nothing to do ?" You asked

Killer shook his head " being your roommate I have to show you to your class" he said standing up from the sofa .

" oh" you said "do we have to take anything to Class ?"

" most people don't take anything to class "he said staring at you

" well are you taking anything ?"you asked

" no "killer said with a board tone

" than I wont take anything too " you said smiling at him and opening the door " let's go killer "

Killer walked passed you pating your head saying " cute " while chuckling .

Your cheeks turned slight pink as you closed the door and went after killer.

" your class paper " killer said holding his hand out to you .you searched in your pocket and took out the class paper giving it to him.

"Hm...your first class is powers class with shanks ,let's go i have that class too "killer said walking ahead .