chapter 8

"Hey killer " you greated him.

"Hello y/n " he greated back .

" who are they?" You asked pointing behind killer .

Killer sidestepped standing beside you ." Heat ,Wire introduce yourselves " he ordered the two.

" hello there cutie my names heat" heat said giving you wink.

" ever want a Good time sweetie call me I'm wire " wire said  giving you a smirk .

" hi,my names y/n. I don't think you should flirt with me boys ,or else  someone looks like their gonna punish you " you said glancing at killer as you felt his hand on your wrist tighten when they said that.

Heat and wire seem to get it
" oh...uh...killer we didn't mean to hit on your girl, you should have told us she was yours " heat said rubbing his neck.

At that both you and killer snapped your heads towards him .you stayed silent with a pink cheeks waiting to see if killer would say something or not .however you were shocked to hear killer chuckle ,you could hear the smirk in his chuckle.

" wait I'm not his girl " you said

" oh yeah really? " wire asked with suspicious eyes .

" yes Damn it "

The three of them killer ,heat and wire burst into laughter so you just crossed your arms and walked.
The three of them followed you ,you soon gave in as they tried to talk with you and the three of you talked happily. Surprisingly heat and wire weren't that bad they even became your good friends .

" heres your stop y/n our class is down the hallway." Killer said stopping at the entrance of the class .

" oh thanks for walking with me guys ,bye! " you said as they left.wire and heat waving bye with killer glancing back at you.

You opened the class to see a beautiful woman with black hair standing in the middle of the class.she walked towards you with pride and arrogance you noticed .

" you who are you ?! And how dare you come late to class ?!" She said pointing at you with her head held back.

" uh I'm y/n I'm the new comer miss ?"
You asked .

" boa Hancock the most beautiful woman of the world do you not recognize this beautiful face !" She said with anger .

You held your hands up in surrender
"  of course i thought you were boa Hancock but I was just making sure
Miss Hancock "

Hancock glared down at you holding your chin ,your eyes widened as she scanned your face .
" hm since you are new here I shall forgive you,go take a seat."

You quickly nodded as you looked around the class ,you saw luffy weaving his hand wildly at you. " y/n!!come here !!!" He screamed

You suddenly felt a Dark stare on your back , you glanced back to see Hancock starring deadly at you with a dark aura .

You quickly walked towards luffy avoiding her.luffy patted the seat besides him ,Mentioning you to seat.
Which you gladly took." Hey luffy and  usoppo" you greated .usoppo was seating on the other side of luffy "hey y/n "he said giving you a grin.

"Why are the both of you here ? As far as I know this is a class you can either take or not take "you asked them.

Luffy rubbed his neck and sighed "if I don't come to this class Hancock gives me detention!"he exclaimed whining.

"Oh what about you usoppo?"

" I just come here because it's the safest class and because Hancock spoils luffy ." He said

"Spoils how ?"

"You'll see "usoppo said giving you a grin and turning back around as Hancock teached.

.....
   ......
      ........

Now you understood how luffy was spoiled ,when she taught if luffy asked her for something, she would blush and give him .she already gave him  meat to eat when luffy said he wanted meat to Hancock and random things he asked she gave .he even took a nap in class which Hancock didn't do anything about and stopped teaching the class and watched luffy sleep,giggling. You were shocked but the class seem used to it and were doing their own business.

Right as the bell rang luffy woke up
" lets go have some meat!"he exclaimed running out the door.

Before you and usoppo could even say  something luffy was already gone leaving dust behind. Usoppo sighed rubbing his head ." Let's go y/n " he about to go out the class when Hancock called your name " y/n"

"Yes miss Hancock?"you turned around towards her.

She had a shadow over half her face with the tips of her lips tilting down.
"Nothing you may leave"
She said turning away.

You shrugged your shoulder going out of class with usoppo.

" what class do you have next usoppo?" You asked reading your paper.

" I have aiming practice next y/n, what about you?"

" i have free class "

" oh well I have to go so ,bye y/n see you later " he said going down the opposite hall " bye !" You kept your hands in your pants " now where should I go ?"

You wondered around arriving at the library ,you looked around to see no one in the hall so you shrugged your shoulders and slipped inside the library.

...........................................................

Hey guys just so you know if your reading offline or haven't seen the top pic yet u posted a cute pic of the kid gang up consisting of kid, killer ,heat and wire. Btw the one with stitches is heat and the one dressed in black wearing a hood is wire.

Alsooo isn't killer adorable.