chapter 7

Arriving at the table the both of you took seats.luffy ate his food giving you a big grin " hey y/n you should eat some food ! It tastes great!!!"he said gobbling up more food.

Sanji come twirling(?) towards you after giving nami her food and orange juice."y/n chan ! I made food for you" he said handing you a plate of delicious food. Your mouth almost watered. " Thanks sanji " you thanked eating the food happily " its delicious!"

Sanji placed a hand on his heart being over dramatic " y/n chan liked my food !" He said with a happy expression.

The other member either laughed or chuckled seeing your reaction.

Luffy eat more food telling you " y/n sanji Is the best cook in the world ! And hes the cook of my crew "

" oh that's cool you all get to eat delicious food all the time " you said finishing eating.

" yep ! " luffy said with usopp and chopper agreeing with him.

You could feel a stare drilling into your back so you turned around to meet eyes with zoro .he looked away.
" all this cook can do is flirt with woman" he said in a lower voice but sanji had heard him " what did you say moss head ?"sanji said with glaring at zoro.

They both headbutted " you deaf or what stupid cook?! I said all you can do is flirt with woman!" Zoro snapped, glaring at sanji.

Nami knocked both of their heads ." Shut up both of you !"

" yes nami san ~" sanji sang twirling with heart eyes.

As you watched with a smile feeling amused zoro made eye contact with you ,making you grin at him,he looked away with a grimace, you noticed the tips of zoros ear were  pink .

You were talking with chopper when you found out he was a doctor ,you were shocked and complimented him
" that's amazing chopper that your a doctor "

Chopper did the dance again calling you a baka." You liking me doesn't make me the least bit happy baka "

You and chopper started talking about medicines since from childhood you kinda wanted to be a doctor and were fascinated with different herbs and medicines so you had studied medicine which helped you a lot in the past.

Chopper was surprised you knew about all the different medicines but he happily talked with you about different medicines and told you his past too.

You nodded understanding him .

" hey y/n how did you know about all these medicines ? "He asked nibbling a cookie and staring up at you .

" oh I.." you were about to say when the canteen bell rang ." I'll tell you next time chopper " you said weaving bye as he left with luffy and usopp.

You took out your paper to see what was next,nami stood by your side reading the paper too " zoro! You got the same class next with y/n you take her to class " she ordered

Zoro grunted taking the paper from you and reading it " you have physical training with me it seems.. let's go "he said leaving the canteen.

You quickly said bye to the others and left following zoro.
As you walked beside zoro you saw him glance at you at you grinned at him " what?" He asked.

" you use swords?"

" yes "

" three?"

"Yes "

" that's amazing!"you said looking at him with sparkles in your eyes .

He sweetdroped " yeah ?"

You nodded " hey zoro tomorrow I'm going to show my swords to franky and the swords teacher I hope after that we can duel "

Zoro stopped walking looking at you " you use swords ?" He said surprised.

"Yep" you said with a cheeky smile .

He couldn't help smile back ,he patted your head nodding his head yes to your duel proposal.

The both of you were walking  around for a long while so you asked zoro " uh zoro do you know the way ?"

" yes I do this way " he said turning left .

Something in your gut told you he didn't but you still followed him .

After a while again " zoro we're lost aren't we " you said turning around to not find him .you sighed faceplaming yourself.

Somewhere in class Nami facepalmed herself remembering that zoro has a horrible sense of direction ' damn it I forgot that zoro has a horrible sense of direction and had sent y/n with him .*sigh* y/n I hope everything goes well 'she thought to herself.

You looked around the hall to find a cute polar bear walking in a orange jumpsuit.you quickly went towards the bear pating his shoulder " um hello I'm y/n and I'm kinda lost can you tell me where the physical training class is and have you seen a guy with green short hair ?"

The polar bear nodded his head " you mean, zero I saw him down the hall in the left hall . From there you should go straight and turn right at the last and you'll see the hall to physically training class it's at the fourth door .

You gave him a smile " thanks....ah ?" You asked.

" oh sorry im Bapo " he said cutely you took his paw shaking it.

" thanks Bapo I'm y/n.I own you one ,see ya" you said going to find zoro in the direction where Bapo told you.

You found zoro as Bapo told you " zoro! " you called going after him.

" y/n where did you go I was searching for you ?" He said

You shook your head " come on zoro,I know the way to physical training class " you said taking his hand and dragging him with you before you could lose him again.

Zoro didn't say anything letting you drag him as he stared at your hand that was  holding his.'soft ' he thought.

The both of you finally arrived at the class, it was big like a gym and lot of people seemed to be working out.

He entered the class with you following behind and looking around.
" there's no teacher for this class so we can do whatever we want ,and this class is free to most people to use"
He said lefting some big heavy weights.
Your eyes widened staring at him.
He chuckled at your reaction " wanna join me ?" He asked teasingly

You shook your head " nope ,I think I'll do some pushups first "you said doing some stretching and doing push ups ,you gotta admit you couldn't do as great as zero but you were pretty good at physical training yourself .

You had done 120 pushups with a little sweat when zero finished his weight lefts .the two of you switched ,zoro doing the push ups while staring at you with a smirk and you trying to ignore zeros stare and lifting some weights that weren't as heavy as zeros but still heavy.

After a while both of you were sweating ,you sat down on the floor leaning on the wall.zoro came and sat beside you ,passing you a water bottle and drinking some water.

You quickly gulped down the water throwing the water bottle perfectly into the dust bin.zoro also passed you his empty bottle which you threw again perfectly into the dust bin when you turned back around to face zoro you were suddenly covered with a towel on your head by zoro. he ruffled the towel on your head drying you as you stood there with a blush on your face. " you know I can do that myself " you said feeling more embarrassed.

He shook his head " nah, I had fun today with you, I hope we can do this again."

You nodded your head giving him  smile " of course we can zoro anytime"

Zoro chuckled giving you a smirk finishing drying you.

The two of you left the physical traing room ,zoro didn't seem to have any classes so he left to who knows where .You walked towards your next class meeting killer on the way .

"""""""""""""'""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""