chapter 6

You chuckled walking with Nami to the next class as she told you all the stupid and crazy things her friends did before.

"And than he ate all the food !!! Can you believe it? I had hid it so well and luffy found it !!" She said exaggerating
With her hands in the air.

You chuckled nodding your head .

The both of you went inside another class which was weapons class .
It turns out nami had the same class as you and she gladly took you with her .

Right after entering you heard a booming voice .
"Super Welcome to class students !" Said a big built guy with blue hair doing a pose.

" seems like we have a new student super!!!" He said again this time doing the pose on the opposite side.

Nami tugged your hand tilting her head towards the back of the class where a few people were, she flashed you a smile when you slightly nodded your head and left.

" why hello my name is franky! Your weapons teacher and also the repair machinic teacher. Super to meet you!"
Franky said doing the pose for the third time.

" super to meet you too, I'm y/n the new student " you said flashing a smile.

" well y/n get a seat we will being your first lesson super !"

You saw Nami waving her hand mentioning you to come there so you swiftly walked towards her group .
This class seemed more calmer than the first Class .

you reached there taking a seat next to nami. " hey this is chopper and usopp " she said pointing at a long nosed guy and a cute little reindeer with a red nose.

The long nosed boy pointed " behold I am the great usopp the one and only greatest ack" he said getting wacked in the head by Nami " don't mind him y/n hes a big lier " nami said

You sweetdroped nodding your head. You turned your head towards the cute little reindeer wearing a hat with pink pants. " nice to meet you chopper ,your so cute " you said patting his head .

He swatted your hand away doing a cute funny little dance called "Dirty old man" dance moving his body side to side while weaving his hands up and down on his left and right like the waves of the sea. " you liking me doesn't make me the least bit happy" he said while blushing with a smile .

The four of you quickly went back to your seats as franky had now started teaching.

As the class went on frank asked everyone
" does everyone have their weapons ?"

The class roared back " yes "
Nami and usoppo saying it too while chopper just cheered.

" y/n do you have a weapon dear ?"
Frank asked, now the whole class was silent some turning their heads towards you while others didn't seem like they cared.

" I do have swords but I didn't bring them with me. " you said with a blank face.

" hm swords ? " he said rubbing his chin ,you could hear people whispering to each other .

" why didn't you bring them and where are they ?" He asked .

" i heard we have to show them first so I didn't bring them for any trouble .I kept them in my dorm room" you said feeling annoyed hearing some snickers coming from some people .

Franky seemed genuinely surprised
" than come here tomorrow with your swords I'll have the swords teacher here with me to check your swords." He said before turning back around and continuing another topic.

The class finished and you were about to go out when you felt chopper tugging you back in the class.
You turned around confused to see nami ,usopp, chopper and franky.

Nami pointed at franky " y/n franky is also our nakame he is one of the straw hat pirates crew members our machinic.

" woah is that allowed?" You asked

Franky nodded laughing " yes it is I'm half machine you see and am 164 years old so I get to be a teacher super right " he said doing the weird pose again but this time usoppo and chopper joined him.

" oh super cool " you said smiling.

" we have two more teachers in our crew you'll meet them soon. " nami said opening the door " but first now let's go eat some food before luffy eats all the food."

Chopper nodded following usoppo out
" yep ,you have to meet Robin and brook too !"

As everyone left except franky you turned around towards him " you not coming ? "You asked waiting for him.

" it's okay y/n you go, I have some work to do ,have a super lunch "he gave you a big smile waving.

You shrugged your shoulders waving bye going after the others.

At you caught up with the others you asked " wait don't we have classes right now ?"

Usopp shook his head .
Chopper explained to you " everyone has a free period during the third class they are allowed to do whatever they want like take some other class or have food or nap anything they want to do we mostly eat food during this time though " he told you walking backwards .

Nami nodded beside you " so let's go have some food most people usually eat at this time " she said .

As you all arrived at the canteen you could hear zoro and sanji shouting at luffy to not eat all the food ,usoppo and chopper quickly ran to the table while you and nami took your sweet time talking while walking there.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

"Dirty old man " dance is the dance that chopper usually does when he is flustered or gets complimented.
You can search it up.

During this dance he does various moves like first he shakes his body side to side while weaving his left and right hand like waves of the sea than he steps back one by one while putting his left palm forward like a sumo wrestler and than another step back putting forward his other palm doing the same opposite thing .