Chapter 23.

At the school gates it was dangerously silent you could feel it in the air and so could the others. The male Perona  stubbornly stayed close to you as everyone had spread out still near to eachother but with some distance to move if needed.

The air nervous ,Nami sent a glance to everyone especially you as you gave a small nod in reassurance hand ready on Hogoshi.

Vivi seemed nervous and Smoker As casual as always but the male close to you Pernoa was Scowling at a particular direction you all would rather not look at. Hancock still thoughtfull since leaving ,seemed to be in a dreamy stat.

Sudden strong winds made the trees rustle as sharp swift footsteps of an animal echoed no one daring to look at the direction of the sound as they landed right behind the group or more specifically right behind Perona and you.

A low growl came followed  by shifting noises coming from behind you,Peronas grip on his umbrella getting tighter as he floated a bit higher his ghosts circling around the two of you protectively.

" you took your time "came a deep silent voice from the person who had a pigeon named Hattori on his  shoulder after Lucci turned back to his human form , Hattoris feathers leaving fluttering sounds.

" what are you doing here?" You asked the two as the group stayed silent even smoker making you feel more uneasy.

"Dont answer a question with a question Hoo" Hattori cooed tilting his head as you glanced back seeing Luccis deadly gaze on your group as he held his hands folded on his chest.

Not getting a response from you as you didn't say anything to the remark Hattori Continued " Unauthorized figures detected four males not from school including un-granted access of two students leaving and entering hoo"

"What?" Male Nami snapped turning around and glaring at them " we aren't Unauthorized Figures" She snapped trying to defend.

" who?" The bird on Lucci tilted its head towards the other side as lucci the man himself glanced specifically at Nami than started to walk silently towards him without a sound in his step even though all of you could see him walkingz there was still no sound.

Nami again tarrified taking his  weapon Clima-tact out he immediately stepped back "Wait I have weapons you know" He yelled nervously getting into a nervous stance only to scream again as Lucci out of no where while walking towards him pounced attacking.

Smoke surrounded the two as one of Smokers Weaponw Jitte held back luccis sharp claw, the air disappearing showing a pissed Smoker and narrow eyed Luccio.Nami disappeared from behind them towards the others.

Nami,Vivi,Perona,Hancock and you held a tight stance looking at them,your eyes glancing at Smoker worriedly as the person had a fierce staring battle with the attacker soon both their weapons, Smokers  protecting himslef and Luccis attacking him Shook slightly but not due to nervousness but far from it,one could tell easily that it was due to the immense strength both the people were putting into their weapons that it treambled.

Th pigon Hattori from luccis shoulder flew away making your eyes wonder a bit but immediately go back to see him about to slash at Smoker using his other claw making you slash at him with hogoshi faster instead surprising both them and the others.

"Y/n" Nami exclaimed shocked beside you as Vivi gasped, the Gray slash that penetrates between the two fighting males making them Jump away from eachother soon fades before it could almost reach the block near by.

"I think half of us has to leave" you Suggested eyes still looking at the two man,Smoker with a serious expression the other one as blank and scary as you remembered.