Chapter 17.

You swept your gaze Around the studium like classroom ,similar to your physical combat class. The entire room seemed big spacious and round No windows included as clashing sounds resounded from a couple of students sparing at their own areas in the room,the others who weren't sparing seemed to be cleaning their swords and resting.

Your gaze stopped on a particular green haired friend who had his arms crossed as he sat crossed legged on the  floor leaning his back on a wall.

And as if feeling your gaze his head turned ,a small grin appearing on his face as his eyes meet yours.

You gave a small smile back ,feeling curious and nerve wracking stares from the other students inside the class.

The sounds of swords clashing stopped as everyone in the room finally noticed Mihawks presence,they all stood in silence waiting for their teacher to speak.
You were quite amused by how much respect or fear these students seem to have for Mihawk as they kept their silence remembering an oh so powerful red head teachers class which was practically a jungle at times.

Mihawk spoke with seriousness " I see, that you all seem to be practicing well when I was gone. Continue your sparing." He ordered calling out to Zoro with even more seriousness " RORONOA ZORO GET YOUR ASS UP AND SPAR WITH SOMEONE!"

You could see the said male stand up sighing as he nodded going off to spar with someone.

You held your laugh in at the amusing scene infornt of you,not wanting to look ridiculous in front of Mihawk.

Mihawk turned back around towards you ,noticing the amusement in your eyes he asked with a raised brow " is something funny Y/N?"

You immediately shook your head giving a slightly nervous reply" No...No"

Mihawk nodded dismissing it quickly as he walked towards the center of class where no one was sparing , observing the others students behaviour you could somehow grasp that all the students seem to avoid sparing at the center area.
Mihawk looked back at you with an expression to follow ,you quickly followed after him getting the hint.

The two of you stood there in the center of the studium-class. Silence settling in between the two of you.
Your eyes wonder around looking up at Mihawk in front of you,waiting for his next command.His serious mysterious golden eyes seem to look at you with thought as his face remained blank. It was after a while of silence from Mihawk did you realize no more sounds of clashing swords came like before.

As words of question were about to leave your lips,you pulled Hogoshi out from your waist holding it out in defence, a green slash came sharply straight at you ,your sword cutting through it with ease as you could feel the pressure in the green slash to be a bit above average.

You frowned as you followed the direction from where it came to see Zoro standing there with one of his swords out ,holding it with both hands.It was easy to see that Zoro was the one to attack from his stance and obviously his unsheathed sword.

A man ran towards you screaming a battle cry as he slashed his sword left, right and down repeatedly at you.your stance changed quickly as you dodged his first two attacks by stepping back holding Hogoshi up at his last attack clashing your sword with him,you stepped ahead pushing him behind ,your face gradually turned blank hearing footsteps and two more battle crys coming towards you.Going down on your knees you knocked the man you were clashing swords with forward quickly standing back up and taking the hilt of your katana to jab it into his stomach as he went flying back into the wall.

Having dealt with him,you turned side ways towards the two upcoming men,sliding your right foot back on the floor, you held hogoshi up in stance dodging side by side as the two men kept on slashing down ,seeing an opening you clashed your sword with the men on the right kicking you right leg out towards the man on the left making him cough as he stepped back.Taking this opportunity you stepped forward pushing the man you clashed your sword with back as you than gave a series of different angled attackes to the man with your sword,the coughing man seem to have recovered soon as he came slashing at you again, you changing your opponent to the both of them now, being the one in offence you attacked the both of them with simple but strong slashes giving them a few cuts but nothing serious as you knocked the both of them out pretty soon with the hilt of hogoshi.