Ch.7

(So I am trying a suggestion from Qwityboy who suggested to slant Percy's thoughts. Not sure how well I will do with the slants. I apologize if you do not want your name on here I will remove it if you wish.)

(After writing this chapter I think the way I wrote his thought with slants turned out horrible but I will leave that up to you reader's to decide. That and I could not tell which thoughts needed or did not need slants or not and I wrote it!)

(I have added a few changes like these lines to make reading easier to understand.)

________________________________________________________________________________

I woke to a small growl from my companion. Glancing over I saw Reika staring into the darkness, slowly I pushed off the forest floor into a crouch trying to find the cause of Reika's growl. Still crouched I snuck into the bushes behind me making as little noise as possible. Reika followed head still pointed towards the darkness she backed into the bushes with little to no sound.

My head snapped up from watching Reika as I heard the crunching sound of leaves being stepped on. Now would have been a good time to be able to see in the dark I thought to myself as I Waited for whoever was making the noise to come closer. A humanoid shadow appeared in the moonlight. Looking closer I saw it looked to be a teenage boy. I was about to relax when I remembered how the fury I met had a human form who knows if this was a human or monster.

I was about to use the observe skill when two more people appeared. It looked to be again teenagers this time a boy and a girl. They looked to be sticking close together and searching around for something. I used the observe skill on the one who seemed to be leading this little group of theirs.

[Name: Jack] Lv.26

[Age: 29] [Race: Satyr] [Titles: none]

[HP: 1,300/1,300]

[Mana: 210/210]

Admittedly I stared at the window. Here was a satyr just like Grover with two teenagers behind him. The first conclusion I had, they were either demigods or more satyrs. Using the observe skill I really hoped that their level will not be too much higher than mine.

[Name: Nickolas] Lv.8

[Age: 14] [Race: demigod] [Titles: none]

[HP: 300/300]

[Mana: Locked]

[Name: Sarah] Lv.10

[Age: 15] [Race: demigod] [Titles: none]

[HP: 350/350]

[Mana: Locked]

Ok, I really hope all the demigods are not as low a level as this. I paused, on the other hand, I was level 1 month's ago. I thought about heading towards them and seeing what they were doing but I was not sure if they would be as paranoid as I am. That and I am almost positive that I am the only demigod with the bracelet. Unless of course these were mass produced or had a matching ring and necklace. Now that is a scary thought. Shuddering I thought how powerful everyone would be if they had a bracelet.

As I thought about it I realized it may be possible to take this bracelet from me. There had to be a way to hide it. Looking at it I knew it was not possible to move it at least for me. Sighing I closed the window and let time resume.

"When are we going to reach this camp half-blood", said the boy.

"It's a couple miles in this direction", replied the satyr pointing west.