The New Start

I woke up in the morning, and checked my clock and it was 7:00 am in the morning. I quickly arranged my bed neatly , started cleaning my room and finished my morning routine. I went to the kitchen and saw mom preparing breakfast, I went to my seat and started cleaning the table with my cleaning towel until it's completely clean.

"My little clean freak, is still the same as ever" I heard my mom said. "I'm just not used my table is dirty, mom. And my hygiene is clearly important in my daily cleaning ritual" I said. Then mom passed me my pancakes and started eating. "Mom, I can cook, you know that right?" I asked her. "Yes I know that, but your still my little baby~" She cooed, which I just rolled my eyes in response and continued eating my pancakes.

I packed my cleaning materials, my wipes, and took my soccer ball. I walked towards school because it was still a bit early. While I was walking I might have saw someone riding a bike to school because of his uniform, and I felt familiar from his features. Dark blue hair, bluish eyes.. 'wait have I remembered this guy, before?' I said in my thoughts. Then he suddenly took a turn from a corner and disappeared from my sight. I quickly ran towards school and took my schedule, I was a bit shy at first but I still manage to ask some students from my classrooms location. When I finally arrived at my classroom, I knocked on the door politely and a teacher came to me.

"Wait.. Are you the new student?" he asked me, which I nodded in response. "Well, wait here until I will announce the class that you are here.." he said and went to his room then finally let me in. "Okay students, this is our new student from Oshigami-Minami High school, introduce yourself to them.." the teacher said and looked at me. They all eyed on me, and saw the blue haired boy at the back, which I stood up straight.

"Hello everyone, My name is [Y/n] [L/n]. A transferred student from Oshigami-Minami High school. I hope that we can be friends" I bowed.

'Today is a new start for you [Y/n]'.. You said to yourself.

♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢♡♢

Yuri_san speaking....

Sorry if it was a short chapter, I even think this story is trash already.. but i'm not giving up. Sorry for the long updates, and wrong spellings and grammars.

Don't forget to comment down, vote, and follow me!