Our Past

Your POV:

Today was Saturday, and I wanted to take a stroll at the park. I was wearing a (favorite color) t-shirt, and blue pants along with a (second favorite color) sneakers. 

"Mom, I'm just going to take a stroll with my bike around town" I spoke.

"Okay then, but don't be late in going home" she said at the kitchen.

"I will!" I replied. I took my bike and rode off down the road.

I stopped by the park, and parked my bike with a lock on it. I walked on the dry road of the park, seeing kids playing, people(or couple) sitting at the bench, and parents looking at their children playing. Then I saw a familiar bridge with a big pond under it. I walked to the bridge, and it made me remember those years before....

Flashback>>>

A 7 year old girl was playing around the park with a smile on her face, hugging her stuff toy cat. She went to the bridge and saw small fishes on the pond. While she was looking at the pond, she saw a reflection of a boy next to her. 

He looked back at me with his attracting blue eyes, that it made me look away in embarrassment

He looked back at me with his attracting blue eyes, that it made me look away in embarrassment. I noticed he had a cloth while holding the beams from the bridge.

"Your.. a clean freak?" I asked, he just nodded in response. Then he looked back on the pond.

"I'm also a clean freak, I have slight fear on getting dirty.. I'm Y/n" I smiled at him.

"Aoyama.." we both looked into each others eyes again. That was the time I met Aoyama...

We often go to the park with our families on weekends, and me and Aoyama did make a good bond with each other.

"Hey Aoyama-chan.. can you promise me something..?" I looked down while holding a flower on my hand.

He looked at me, with a bit of curiosity..

"Promise me, we'll stay together and never leave each other forever.." I looked at him with a determined face.

"Okay.."

"Pinky promise?" I held out my pinky to him, then he did the same for me.

"Pinky promise.." then he smiled slightly at me.

I thought he was going to keep his promise.. but.. when I came back to the park, he didn't come. That happened for almost 2 weeks. Me and my parents went to his house, but the new owner told us that he left the day  after we made a promise.. I was about to gave a special present to him.. I was locked up to my room for my days, and I didn't get over about Aoyama. Even my cousin, Ibuki-chan tried to cheer me up, but it didn't help.