Narita's Confession

Author's Note:

The idea was from GalaxyGirl_Anime. Thank you for your wonderful idea! 

Your POV:

Another day at school, *sighs* I almost slept late due that the School Festival is coming up in 4 days. I was walking through the hallways and saw Julis Alexia Von Riessfeld with a serious face.

"Did you prepared the events I've tasked you about?" she asked. Oh yeah, I was the secretary of the Planners Club, that I joined a few days ago. I handed her the papers and she smiled at me. "Well, I guess we will start our meeting right now with the rest later after school"

Narita's POV:

I was walking one of the hallways to my classroom, and saw Y/n with Julis.. they were about to go in when Y/n looked at the corner of my eye and smiled at me.

"Hi Narita~" she waved, then my heart skipped a beat and my cheeks starts to burn all the way to my ears. Yes, I did have a crush on Y/n, but I didn't want to tell her because I was afraid she might reject me and ruin my friendship with her. But.. this School Festival, I'll make sure to make a move and make her mine!

"..ri...na..Narita!" I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Y/n just in front of my face that I quickly backed up, and went to my normal posture.

"S-sorry.. Y/n.." 'What the hell?! Did I just stuttered?!'

"Hey, its okay.. Were you going to your class?" she asked.

"Yes" I replied.

"Oh okay, see you after class then" she smiled at me. She was about to leave when I held her wrist, barehanded.. but I didn't mind.

"Y/n.."

"Yes, Narita-kun?" she looked at me with those innocent orbs of her's.. my heart was beating so fast like its going to pop out of my chest.

"I want to tell you something at the School Festival, meet me at the rooftop before 9" I replied.

"But, you can tell me-"

KRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG!!!

"Okay then, I'll accept. See you at the school Festival, Narita-kun" she waved goodbye and sprint away.

'God, saved by the bell'

"Narita-kun.." an all too familiar voice spoke behind me. I looked back and saw Aoyama with his cleaning materials. "What did you and Y/n talked about?" he asked with a hint of anger in his voice.

"Just about the upcoming School Festival, and I want to keep an update about it" I lied. He walked past by me, but I fell silent on what he said...