The Rumor

A/n: I'm back! so sorry for the wrong grammars and spellings maybe cause I'm literally a fast typer.. hope you enjoy!

3rd Persons POV:

You were starting to get along with the team, including your classmates at school, which is a good thing alright. And you and Aoyama's bond is starting to get stronger. Also you hang out with Gotou at school and sometimes have a little girl talk.

You were at the back of the school ground, you peeked around just in case that someone followed you. To your own relief, there was none. But didn't you even know that there are some people were sneakily following you.

Aoyama's POV:

I saw that [Y/n] was going to the back of the school, which made me confused a bit that I decided to follow her... When we were already at the back of the school I sometimes hid myself somehow around so she won't notice me that I'm following her. But I also feel that I'm not the only one who was following her.. 

(Gosh, I don't know why I typed this, I'm thinking like Aoyama is starting to be stalker.. don't hate me.. and he's a little bit of a OOC.. XD)

Zaizen's POV: (Never thought I'll making a POV of him..)

I was walking through the hallway of the school when i suddenly saw Aoyama walking to the back of the school.

"Hey, is that Aoyama? Where is he going though?" One of my friends said.

"Then let's go follow him! Maybe we can finally know what is one of Aoyama's secret" said the other one, which we all followed Aoyama.

Time Skip>>>

Your POV:
I finally arrived my destination and when I was about to go to my secret place, a crack branch caught my attention. I quickly looked to the sound was coming and I was shocked to see Aoyama.

"Aoyama-kun? What are you doing here?!" I whispered-yelled at him.

"I just saw you walking through the back of the school.. instead I decided to follow you, but why are you here?" He said.

"This is supposed to be a secret place to clear my mind and sometimes study here.. at least you are here, maybe I can show you a little of my secret place.." I replied. Then I opened the door with my secret key, and went in..

Aoyama's POV:

When we went in, amazement struck me from [Y/n]'s secret place, which is called sanctuary. There are a lot of green plants and there is even a pond with a bench near it. Woah, never in my life i've saw this place... No wonder that I sometimes caught [Y/n] walking alone..

"Never thought you have a place like this.. it seems so peaceful.." I calmly said.

"Thanks, maybe you can come here sometimes.." she said and she sat on the bench.. "You can sit at the bench with me, I know you don't want your uniform to be dirty, right?" she added.

Time skippies>>>♡♡

I realized that the sun was starting to fade.. I packed up my things.

"We better leave now, Aoyama. Let's sometimes study together here" [Y/n] suggested, which i nodded in response. 

"We can sometimes come here together also.. just having a little time together" I said and ruffled her hair a little.