A Comeback and Abduction Part 2

Aoyama's POV:

I realized that (Y/n) has been a little bit avoiding me today, but she still kept making simple gestures and keeping our conversation short. Also, when she was cleaning the windows of our classroom, she smiled out of nowhere making me wonder what's going on in her mind.

But then.. I didn't expect her to come back even though she recovered from a mental hospital just a week ago. Memories resurfaced on how she tried to hurt her and wanted to cut my ties with (y/n) before, making my blood boil inside me.

It was already lunch time when me, Narita and (y/n) was about to go to the rooftop to have lunch when Odagiri called (y/n) asking her to have a private chat with her. alone. I wanted to decline it for her but at the corner of my eye, I saw Narita grabbed (y/n)'s shoulder pulling her close to him as he whispers something that I gave him a stink eye.

After that, she nodded at him that I gave her a worried look, but she gave me a don't-worry-i'll-be-fine look then watch her walk away with Odagiri.

Me and Narita went up first to the rooftop then we both started to clean our spots and put some clean blanket on the floor, like being the clean freaks we are.

"I swear I still don't trust Odagiri from that 'change' even though she recovered from the hospital. Therefore, it's gonna take time for me to adjust to make sure she won't do or plans anything suspicious." Narita spoke.

"Sometimes I hate it when you're right. But you better not make any moves on her, Narita" I said and glared at him.

"Aoyama, I just see (y/n) as my friend or sister, nothing more. But you better watch you back, cause I feel a bitch's aura from a mile away" he replied, referring to her.

Some moment later, (y/n) came back somehow safe and sound but she was wearing a daisy hairpin on her hair. That we started asking her if she was alright or if Odagiri did something or threatened her, as she explained it to us.. but I couldn't look away from the daisypin on her hair.

'Did Odagiri gave it to her..?'

3 weeks has already passed but I guess.. Odagiri really have changed. She was a lot more open to everybody like she used to before. Class was about to start when (y/n) whispered to me..

"Umm.. Aoyama, I have something to tell you at the soccer field after school.." she said with pink hues on her cheeks. My heart started to pound and maybe knew what she's going to tell me.. but I guess....

"Sure. I-I.. have something to tell you as well" I replied making her smile and nodded as we both went up to our seats, resuming our classes.

Class has already ended and I was waiting for (y/n) to come. I saw a silhouette of a female coming, I was expecting it to be (y/n).... but it was Odagiri.

"Odagiri, why are u here? Shouldn't you be home already..?" I asked a little suspicious.

"I just forgot about something.." she mumbled with flustered cheeks.

"What is it that you forgot?" I replied. Suddenly my eyes widened when she cupped my cheeks and whispered...