Emotions Revealed?!

Author-chan:
I really like looking at Aoyama's cute smile! I can't stand it!! He's so incredibly cute!😍💖
Okay let's catch up to the story...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Your POV:
I went to the classroom early in the morning, I was shocked that I saw Narita cleaning his table.. neatly. 'Is he a clean freak too?!' I said in my thoughts. When he saw me, he stood there shocked and suddenly dropped one of his cleaning materials. I came closer to him, and held his shoulders. "Narita, I know your scared but it's okay if I know that you are a clean freak like Aoyama, but if you still want to keep it.. your secrets are safe with me" I said gently to his eyes.

"Thank you [Y/n].. I just thought that your-" I cut him off.

"I'm not like anyone you even think, Narita. I'm different, that's why you should trust some people like me a bit" I said and went to my table, just in time that Aoyama came in. I greeted him, but to my utter surprise and shock he didn't even respond or waved at me, and he just simply went to his desk and started doing his cleaning ritual.

Aoyama's POV:

It was a casual day to me.. When I was about to step into the room, I quickly hid myself and felt shock that [Y/n] was holding Narita's shoulders, and worse they're only a few meters away from each other. Then I felt something that started to feel a little odd in my chest, and it hurts a bit. 'What's happening to me? What is this feeling?' I said in my thoughts. I went in, I saw [Y/n] greeted me but I wanted to set ignore her for a while, and I started cleaning my table. From what happened between [Y/n] and Narita always keeps playing on my head. I want [Y/n] should touch me, not him. I know Narita's a clean freak, but in this situation.. I want [Y/n] should only touch me.. Only me...

(Oh damn, he's going yandere.. please don't hate me~)

Your POV:
I was looking everywhere for Aoyama because I felt that he has been avoiding me all day. I tried to ask Gotou, but she doesn't know either. I started to feel worried about him, and I wanted to ask him what I did wrong, that he's making me this way. I kept looking everywhere, until I suddenly bumped into Narita.

"Narita! Gomenasai, I wasn't looking where I was going". said when he helped me up.

"It's okay. Accidents happen.." he said with a smile.

"Have you seen, Aoyama? I've been looking almost all day at him to find him" I explained.

"I saw him at that wall.." he said and pointed. I turned around and saw Aoyama at a wall, and suddenly vanished. "What is his problem, anyway? He wasn't like this before" I heard Narita said.

"I gotta go get him, Narita. I'll see you around" I said and left him. 'What did I did wrong, Aoyama? It makes me worried more about you' I said to myself. I decided to find him at the soccer field for my luck, but he wasn't their either, except for the ball near the net. I tried to kick the ball to the net with a lot of force I can apply to it, which I think I can put my anger or emotions in kicking it harder, until it just hit at the net bar pole.
I felled down on my on knees, and I felt I was crying already. "Why do you keep avoiding me, Aoyama?! What have I done wrong to you... Why can't you trust me.. like I did to you before!" I exclaimed. I didn't even mind the dirt on me, but the only was on my mind was, Aoyama...

"[Y/n]...?" A familiar voice spoke. I looked up and saw Aoyama standing in front of me.

"Aoyama!!!" I cried and hugged him tightly..

Aoyama's POV:
She suddenly hugged me tightly and felt that she was crying on my shirt. I didn't mind her being a bit dirty on me, all I wanted was to make her happy, but I totally screwed it up. I avoided her. I slowly placed both of my hands on her back, to help her calm down.

"Why are you avoiding me, Aoyama?" She spoke.

"I'm sorry. Something just bothering me lately" I said partially true.

"You know I'm your friend, Aoyama.. You can tell me anything, and I will listen to you, even if it's bad or good. Your not alone in solving your own problems. I'm here also.. that's why I always stick up for you" she explained. "Just tell me.. I'll listen every word you'll say" she added, which was soothing to hear it in my ears.

"Just this morning, I saw you holding Narita's shoulders and you were both close to each other. That something painful stabbed me in my chest. I thought that if I try to avoid you for a while, maybe the pain will go away, but it didn't.. Your special to me [Y/n], I don't want to lose my best friend" I explained but I managed to choke back the tears, to avoid me from crying.

"Maybe you were just jealous that time... It's okay to be jealous sometimes Aoyama, it's normal for people to feel that way. Your not gonna lose me, Aoyama. I'm not gonna leave you... But I do miss your smile before, and I wished that I could see it again" she murmured the last part which I heard it..

Your POV:
I felt a hand was in top of my head, I looked up I felt my heart started to race and the heat was traveling to my ears and cheeks for what I am seeing... I finally saw it again.. Aoyama's smile..

"You know, I missed that smile of yours.. and it looks cute on you" I teased him, which he blushed faintly and lowered his head. I giggled slightly and patted his head...

Finally, all those misunderstanding problems are now been solved...