Mio Odagiri & Jealousy

A/n:

Yuuuuusssssss! 2 chapters for my special day~!! Hope you enjoy~

Your POV:

Today was our PE, then put on my PE uniform and (tied/clipped) my (short/long) hair. I remember Narita's confession last nigt. It made me smile a bit that I was his special someone, but I only treated him as friend. But.. its not the only reason.. I like somebody else....

I went to the gym, and saw some students playing basketball. Until, I saw Aoyama-kun playing, while wearing his gloves.

"Aoyama!" I called, then he glanced at me. "Can I play?" I asked, he just nodded and passed me the ball, but I quickly backed up nearly forgotten that I'm not using my gloves.

'W-what? W-why did Aoyama suddenly passed me the ball, and didn't remind me that I wasn't using my gloves?'

He picked it up and started shooting the ball to the basket, leaving me speechless.

'H-he didn't even said he was sorry...'

"Wow, your so good" a voice snapped out of my thoughts, and saw Mio Odagiri.. I actually heard of some rumors about her. Basically, she's a popular girl in the school and a starter at the girl basketball team. But, she rarely gets it in the basket though...

Then she passed the ball to Kirishima, one of the senior boy's basketball team, and she said something to him that made him flustered, including the other boys.

I was just stood there silently looking at Aoyama while he was still shooting the ball, like he was a one-man shooting machine. I was about to walk away, I heard them talking and I felt a sudden boiling sensation in my stomach while looking at them.

'W-what's this feeling when I saw these two talking with each other? I-it hurts..'

I just sighed and shrugged it off thinking it will soon stop..

But boy, I was wrong.. he even touched Aoyama by patting his shoulder, that the feeling came back. I was more shock when Aoyama didn't even react to it. The other ones even tried to touch him, but he swiftly moved out of the way. That it made me thought..

'Is Odagiri special to him? I-I thought, I'm the only one he can touch.. Is Aoyama, in love with her?!'

At class, the basketball seniors even went from our classroom. While I was just being quite like Narita, but I hung my head low that the rumor about Aoyama and Odagiri makes my stomach churn. Aoyama's fans even left early, including Gotou was gorging herself while eating, while I'm just quietly dying inside.

"Y/n-chan.." I heard someone called me.

"N-narita-kun.." I looked up to him.

"You look down.. is something bothering you?" he asked with a hint of worry.

"N-no.. its nothing, I'm just tired.." I sighed.

Le Time Skippu>>>

I was walking down the hallways, and saw Kirishima-kun with a startled face.