Ibuki Seigo pt 2

Zaizen's POV:

"She told me she doesn't feel well, that's why Aoyama is taking her" Gotou told me.

'Wait, if she doesn't feel well in the first place.. why did she come to school?' I thought and took out his phone

"Tch. Gramps! Bring the car round front!" I said as he sprinted and went in the car that just arrived. "Follow that bike-- I mean, Aoyama! We're bringing him back" I added just the car was about to drive off.

"U-um.." Gotou spoke.

"You get in, too!" I opened the latchet and let her in.

"I did noticed that (Y/n) might have lied to me about getting sick, but I felt she has a reason for telling me that. If so, where are they going?" Gotou spoke.

"I don't know" I replied.

'It's not like he's going home or (Y/n)-chan is sick as well..' I thought but I saw a glimpse of Ibuki's house. 'So they're not going there either'

>>>Oshigami-Minami High school<<<

3rd Person's POV:

"What have we have here? This is like the miracle of the young girl falling from the sky. So you've finally decided to join us, Aoyama?" Akira Takechi said as he was showing off his abs like the typical. "And (Y/n)-chan, it was really sad that you left Oshigami-Minami high but.." he grabbed her hand, while looking at her like a charming gentleman. "My feelings for you has never left my heart" he added dramatically.

The girl swat his hand away and went closer to Aoyama. "One, I have a reason for transferring to Fujimi high, and second of all, I was never interested to an abs-showing freak like you" she spat that Takeshi turned into a stone and slowly crumbles away.

"Ignore him, (Y/n)-chan but.. I'm glad you both came again" Kozue Kurata, also known as Ibuki-kun's girlfriend smiled at the duo.

Then Zaizen went out of his car and exclaimed. "So that's what's going on? You sent the girl, Takechi!" while we blankly looked at him.

"Who are you?" Kozue asked at Zaizen.

"Aoyama, I've lost all my respect for you. Falling for a woman's bait. Including you, (Y/n)-chan are you going out with Takechi?!" he said and came closer to us.

"What are you blabbering about?" -Kozue

"Don't play dumb with me!" -Zaizen

"You don't know who this girl is?" -(Y/n)

"Which side are you on, (Y/n)-chan?!" -Zaizen

"Stop making a scene" -Takechi

"Shut up! Your the problem here!" -Zaizen

The two boys growled at each other like dogs while Aoyama and Gotou were just silent/ sweating on the sidelines. That Takechi and Zaizen started fighting.