Unraveling Truths

Your POV:

I decided to come to school today, even though its already Saturday. But I have no 'school' reasons to be here, but for someone. I checked my phone, and tapped my message with Mio Odagiri.

Y- Y/n(you)

M-Mio

Message:

Y- Mio, I want to talk to you. Meet me here in the school rooftop

M- Oh okay, right now?

Y- Yes, right now..

M- Be right there! ^^

I put my phone back on my pocket, and remembered Narita told me at the house.

Flashback>>>

"Odagiri, was behind all of this?" I was startled in shock.

"Yes, she has practically been planning all of this, so that you and your relationship will be teared apart." he replied.

"So that confession was.."

"That was part of the plan, I did like you Y/n, but not more than a friend. I was scared if Mio finds out that I'm telling you this, I'm screwed." he hung his head low.

"I'm sorry if your going through this too, Narita. But I have to deal with this problem with Mio. Once and for all" I said in a serious tone.

Flashback End>>>

I was in my PE uniform, but I was wearing a long black leggings and I heard someone was running. Then I saw her... Mio Odagiri.

"Glad you to be here, Mio. I know you already know the reason why I want you to come here, right?" I spoke.

"Huh? You just texted me to come-" 

"DON'T PLAY DUMB, MIO! I know you were behind all of this, your plan was to get rid of the relationship of me and Aoyama, isn't it?" she hung her head low, then she looked back up with a menacing smile on her face.

"Wow, took you long enough.. but how did you actually knew about that?" she asked with a smirk.

"Narita told me.." I replied.

"Hahaha, I thought he was a smart one for not to tell you, but he was actually an idiot after all" she shook her head.

"Don't talk to him that way! He's not an idiot unlike you, an idiot who never knew anything about love for someone" I said.

"Shut up you little bitch! You! You were the reason why I never got the chance to make Aoyama mine! If it weren't for you, I would have been his girlfriend and he would love me!" she yelled.

"But that's not how love works, Mio!" I yelled back.

"Shut your @$$ up!!" she exclaimed then took out a dagger and charged at me.

I dodged some of her hits, then did a somersault and kicked her back making her fall on the ground. She charged at me again, that I caught her arm, and flipped her over me then kicked the dagger away. She grabbed my foot, making me fall on the ground. She was about to punch me, that I rolled away avoiding her attack.

"Come on, HIT ME Y/N!!" she yelled still wearing that menacing smile on her face. "I thought you want to fight for your bond with Aoyama!"