New Student

*Wonwoo P.O.V*

  The school holiday is over, which I need to face that bitch and his girlfriend. I don't want to go to school! I just want to feel happy once in my life. Why this always happened to me.. my cheating boyfriend, my father who died two last year. Now it's 9:54 pm which I need to go sleep... I wish I have someone who saved me from this life. I close my eyes and sleep.

*The Next day*

   I just woke by my alarm clock. It's 6:06 am now and I get off my bed to get ready for school. I go to my closet and wearing my favourite black hoodie and a pair of ripped jean. Then I go downstairs and saw my mother made breakfast for us and eat. "Won Won, are you excited for school?" said mom. " I'm not sure mom.. it's just I don't want to face him." " Hey, it's ok, you have friends right? You have Seungcheol, Jeonghan and Soonyoung. Just eat lunch with them. Just forget him. He don't deserve you." my mom said with lovely smile. I think she's right. Then I grabbed my stuff, waving my hand to mom and go to school.

   I then at school's gates and greeted by my friend, Seungcheol and his boyfriend Jeonghan. " Yo Wonwoo, I missed you though. How's your mom?" Seungcheol said. "She's fine."
" I heard that your boyfriend cheated on you, are you ok?" asked Jeonghan. " Oh that's bitch, I'm fin-". But then that chicken butt and his snakeu walk together in front of school and passed us. He just smirked at me. How dare him! " Just let's go to class, I don't want to see your mad face, Wonwoo." said Seungcheol. Great, my first class math, I need to see him again. Good thing that seokmin same with me. Me, Seungcheol and Jeonghan go to each other class and go to math class. When I opened the door, I saw his buttface and ignored him and sit besides Seokmin who sitted at the back of class. " Hey Wonwoo, I just heard that we have a new student. Are u think he's handsome??" asked Seokmin. " Wait I thought you was dating with Joshua?" " Nothing just ask." And then our conversation ended by our teacher who just walk in the class with the new student. He wears a sweatshirt and has a brunette hair which I amazed by his looks. " Class, this is Mingyu."