Kim Mingyu

*Mingyu P.O.V*

     After moved with my family at Seoul, I felt happy for our new house. It's looks quite good. It is has 6 rooms including kitchen, 3 bathroom, and backyard. I then helped my father lifted our furnitures and other things. Then, I put down all my things in my new room. It's so beautiful. Next, I lay down on my bed and start to sleep since now it's 10:43 pm now. I'm so nervous for school tomorrow. I hope I get many friends there since I want to forget about my past. And then, I sleep.

*The Next day*

I woke up by my mom splashed some water at me for wake up. She always like that. It's her habit anyway. Then I go get brush my teeth and wears a white sweatshirt. Next, I go downstairs only see my mom. I guess dad already go to work since his work start early at 7 am. I helped my mom with breakfast and then eat. After eat, I get ready to go to school and say bye to mom.

    When I'm at outside my house, I saw my neighbor. I think he go to the same school so I walk to him and said hi. " Hi! Nice to meet you. I'm your new neighbor. Name's Mingyu. How about you?" I said. He looked happy to see me and said " Hi, nice to meet you too. Yeah, a new neighbor! Btw I'm Seungkwan." " Are you go to Pledis Academy? If yes, lets go together?" I asked. " Yes and sure but can you accompany me walk to my friend's house?". " Sure why not? It's will be nice to meet him too." I said. " Sure you do, he's nice." I laughed at him. " Why you laughed? Everyone at school scared of him though since he a vice president of school." I gulped at that words. A vice president? Of course I get scared too. I'll get scared of a president and all of students honestly but I don't mind, I just to made friends.

   Then, me and Seungkwan walked until at his friend's house. He knocked the door and an american boy looked happy at Seungkwan and when he turned at me, his face turned like he don't want to see me and asked " Who is this?". " Oh, Hansol this is Mingyu. Mingyu, this is Hansol, Hansol Vernon Chwe." Seungkwan said. " H-hi Hans-" " It's Vernon." said him with annoyed voice. So I guess he don't like others called him Hansol. " Oh Vernon. It's nice to meet you." I said. He then looked at Seungkwan and then said " Me too." Then, we walked together. " So Mingyu, why you moved to Seoul?" asked Seungkwan and his smiley face. He looked excited to get my answer. I then looked at Vernon who just stared at me with jealousy. I gulped at first and just ignored him. " It's because my father just got his new job at here and yeah, My family and I moved here." " What's your father's job? Why you so tall? Are you have a pet?" asked Seungkwan. Damn he has many questions. " My fathe-" " Just let's walk fast or we will get late for school." said Vernon. He looked mad at me but what did I do wrong? " Hansol, that's not nice to say like that." Seungkwan said at him. " But we will get late." Vernon said. " Fine, erm Mingyu can we just talk this after school?" " Sure, why not?" I said. And then we walk faster and until we reached the school. Wow, it's so big. " Mingyu, what is your class next?" asked Seungkwan. " Erm Math." " Great, English classroom just besides Math classroom. We just walked toge-" Seungkwan said until Vernon grabbed his hands and said " We need to go to the president's room to give him a report about something."  Seungkwan just looked at him confused and said " Mingyu, can you asked someone to accompany you to Math class? We can't right now. Can you?" " Sure, erm bye." " Bye." and they walk through the their destination.

  I just walked and asked a group of students where the Math classroom. They said to go straight and then go left. I thanked to them and walked. I walked and bumped into someone. All the books and papers shed on the floor. " Young man, what are you doing?" asked her. I think she's a teacher here. " Sorry ma'am I just got lost and I need to go to room 2b. Can you tell me where?" asked me. " Oh fortunately, that's my class and I guess you're new here. I'm Mrs Baek." she said. How lucky Iam. " So maybe you're Kim Mingyu right?" she asked. " Right, that's me." " You seem very handsome and polite. Follow me."  I'm just nodded and followed her. Then, we reached the class and go in. The class has so quiet when Mrs. Baek walked in the class. " Class, this is Mingyu. Mingyu introduce yourself to class." said Mrs. Baek. I got nervous. " H-hi my name is M-mingyu, Kim Mingyu. It's nice to meet y-you all." I said. The girls at the class started to scream. " Girls, he's new here so guide him at school, will you? And Mingyu you should sit  the empty sits." said her. " Ok ma'am." Then I sat besides a boy . I checked his name tag. His name's Wonwoo. He looked scary. I hope I will get friend with him.

A:N
- Sorry if has so many mistakes because English isn't my first language but I tried anyway. Thank for reading this book.
                                                             Jean.