That shithead is annoying af

*Wonwoo P.O.V*

After a date with Mingyu, I felt free.
He made me feels free to trust people.

Wait is it monday today? I looked at the alarm clock.

7:16 am!!!!????

SHIT! DAMN! 14 MINUTES BEFORE I LATE FOR SCHOOL! I quickly go to bathroom and change my clothes. And go to downstair and pick up a slice of bread and run to school.

Gadly I managed to not get late. 3 minutes early. Damn me. First class is Math. So I can get along with Mingyu.

I ran faster to the math class. And open the door and greeted by a voice screaming.

"WONWOO! WHY YOU LATE HUH!?" Shit. That was Seokmin. I walk toward our desk and put down my bag.

" I just 3 minutes late so what's the prob?" I said while scratching my head.

" You promised me that we walks together when math. We want to be the earliest in class. Are you forgot?"

" You know me right? Being a forgetful."

" And dumb lol ."

" Why yo-". My words was cutted by a opening door.

" Ohh so it was you and Seokmin. I thought what was that noise." It was Mingyu.

" Just call meh DK."

" Sure. I forgot." He said and put down his bag besides me and sit.

" So what was you did yesterday?" Mingyu asked.

" Just doing Math homework. What's up?"

" Wait, we did have a homework!!??"

" Yes, dummy. But it's ok, our teacher always late 40 minutes so doing your homework now."

" But I dumb, can you lend me your hm??" He asked with his puppyface.

" Since when did you guys get so close?" Dk asked. He look confused.

I sighed and said. " We want to be honest but you need to keep quiet because u noisy af."

" Ok Ok sure sure."

" So Mingyu was my boyfriend."

And right he was shooketh.

" Wow. I never thought this guy was new here and becoming your boyfriend. Isn't that too early."

" Whatever. Wonwoo please lend me your homework please. I want to copy. Pretty please."

" I said no so that's mean n-"

" You know you just asked me that Min." Wait. That voice.

" Ooh Minseok. Is that okay with you?"

" Is okay for you, my bestfriend. Here"
He said and lended his homework to my boyfriend. My fucking boyfriend. He even called my boyfriend his bestfriend!??

" Thanks Minseok. Ahh you can sit besides me if you want."

" Sure." He said with his smile and sat beside Mingyu.

"Wonwoo, are you okay?" Seokmin whispered to me.

" Did I look okay. That fucking a shithead faking his act to my Mingyu. How annoying." I replied to him.

My head just boiling right now!

" So Min, how's your weekend?"

" It went great! I even went out a date with Wonwoo and now I managed to be his boyfriend!"