Not So Punishing Punishment

"Holy f-"

"Seokie!"Jisoo's angelic voice rang throughout the dorm.Minseok let out a groan as he checked the mirror.He sluggishly dragged his body towards the door,only for it to burst right open.Jisoo gasped,scanning him up and down and squealed like a highschool girl.

Minseok covered his face,hiding his blushing face.His choice of clothing for today was rather odd,well Jisoo actually forced him to wear it since it was his punishment.

"OH EM GEE-MINSEOK!"Jisoo paused,grabbing the poor boy's shoulder and spun him around."It fits you better than I thought!But it looks like something's missing..."He took off his flower crown before honouring Minseok with the beautiful craft.

Minseok scrunched his face,passing Jisoo a look."Why am I doing this again?"Sighing in despair,he fixed the slightly loose overalls that was falling off his shoulders.Jisoo squinted his eyes."You should be grateful cause you're lucky enough for us not reporting you to the wee woo for sexual assault.Heck,you should actually be bowing down to me cuz I gave you a really cute outfit as a punishment."Jisoo glared at him,knowing he has the power to shut him down instantly.Minseok gulped,looking at his mismatched red and blue sneakers.

"Fine,but overalls with red and white striped shirt ain't cute.Why would you even do my hair,like I can't even see my own eye-"Jisoo took out his phone,holding it closer to his lips and raised a brow suggestively,which successfully made Minseok shut his loud,annoying ass mouth.

"Alright.Fine,I get it.But can I atleast take these off?"Minseok pointed his index finger towards his head,making Jisoo chuckle."Fine,but you better give me something in return."He smiled sweetly while Minseok groaned."I'll treat you lunch."He rolled his eyes.

Jisoo suddenly inched closer,his hot breath ghosting on Minseok's ear,like, how did he get up there?

"I'll be waiting for my pasta then.Make sure it's there or I'll do worse."Jisoo backed away shortly after taking the flower crown off with a smirk.Minseok groaned for the third time and pushed him away."Go back to Seokmin,hoe."

Jisoo raised a brow."But both your names are close so it won't make a difference."He smiled playfully,dragging Minseok to the front door.Minseok scrunched his face in digust."Why would I want you?"

They both exited the dorm,Jisoo locking the door."The real question is,why would you not want me?"He replied boldy and turned around with another smirk that seemed very punchable to Minseok."Right,now I know how Mingyu feels.I won't bother you anymore now stop making me feel like on the verge of throwing up."He shivered as Jisoo laughed.

"Come on,Seokkie.You got a long day ahead of you."

"Is he okay?"Wonwoo leaned his side on the lockers,looking at his boyfriend before looking at a very,very,suspiciously cute looking Minseok.The older observed him carefully,starting from his sudden fluffy fringe,down to the overalls,and finally his colourful sneakers.It was definitely new since all Minseok ever wore was a plain old white shirt,black skinny jeans and black platform boots.Why the sudden change?

"I think he's giving up on himself and went mad.Do you think we should help him?"Mingyu tugged Wonwoo's sleeves after slamming his locker shut,looking concerned.

"Don't bother,smartass.It was part of the punishment we decided on."Vernon stated as he neared the couple with Jun and Minghao following close behind.

"This?"Wonwoo laughed as if there was no tomorrow as he slapped Vernon's bicep,earning quite a few annoyed looks from people around them."This is what you gave him?What creative thinking."He stuck out his thumb as his laughter died down.

"I can't believe nobody's talking about last Friday's drama."Jun pointed out."They don't know shit.They're scared of Minseok and Wonwoo now so you won't hear them just anywhere."Minghao leaned on his side,facing Jun while the latter was had his back against the locker.They're really out here ruining the function of lockers.

"Should we check on Minseok?I'm not sure if he'll do fine by his own."Mingyu looked at his boyfriend whose head was on his shoulders.Wonwoo only shook his head and pointed towards Minseok's direction,the others following his finger and what they saw,had their jaws dropping.

Minseok was also,leaning by the lockers,but this time,a guy was trapping him,not the other way around.

"Ha!Jokes on you.You think a bitch like me is a bottom?"Minseok crossed his arms as he was looking up at the tall skyscraper with an evil grin.The guy scoffed and looked at him up and down.

"Yeah.You can't convince me otherwise."He smirked,his hands playing with the strap of Minseok's overalls."What should I do to prove you wrong?"He tilted his head to side."I'm actually a much better dom than you'll ever be."He snorted.

"In these?Yea sure."He chuckled,his face inching closer to Minseok,staring intensely into his brown eyes."What I wear does not define me,unless you're that shallow."Minseok stated as matter of factly."Want to find out who's a better dom?"He winked suggestively,already tugging on the back of his overalls impatiently.

Minseok was never the type to turn down a challange,that's why he's currently being dragged away by the guy instantly after he proposed his reply,an obvious yes.

"Should we stop them or...?"

"Let him have his time.Should we go?"Minghao held Jun's wrist,tugging it slightly.Minghao whispered something to him before Jun's ears and neck turned beat red.They excused themselves and quickly left the hallway.

Just as they left,the whole gang started piling in,coming there by pair."Dude,you won't believe what just happened."Seokmin stood infront of the three,hands on his hips,looking very pissed."Shit,Seokmin.Slow down will you?"Jisoo ran next to Seokmin,the place where he belongs as he panted.

"What happened?"Vernon raised a brow in anticipation.Seokmin rolled his eyes and glanced at Jisoo."Mr Kim found out about Minseok's party last Friday and decided to put all of us in detention."He huffed.

"He didn't even include Minseok who was the host.I can't believe that old man sometimes."Chan complained,his face is cute when angry.

"Well then,shouldn't we get going?"Mingyu stood up straight,looking at his friends faces."Yeah,we came here to fetch you.But where's Jun and Hao?It won't be complete without them."Wonwoo thought for a moment before replying."They're having their time.They will have their own detention later."He smirked,fixing himself as he pushed himself off the lockers.

Mingyu intertwined their hands together as they lead the group of people trailing behind them."You think Minseok is okay?"Mingyu pouted at his boyfriend.He was still genuiely worried for him and what tha dood my do to him.Wonwoo looked at him with a frown.

"Why are you so worried about him?He'a natural hoe so he'll handle him gracefully.Besides,he almost stole you away from me,why would you still care?"Wonwoo pouted and Mingyu chuckled,pinching his boyfriend's cheek.

"I'm just worrying about his well-being,okay?Don't get upset."Mingyu nudged Wonwoo who was still sulking."I'll stop talking about him,okay?Now stop pouting or I'll kiss you."Wonwoo looked at his tall tree through the corners of his eyes."Then kiss me.I'll forgive you."He puckered his lips and closed his eyes,erupting a fit of laughter from Mingyu.

After he calmed down,he leaned down,eyes on Wonwoo's lips.Their faces was so close,one move and they would be kissing.The time stopped for them and neither of them took notice of their friends who was probably watching.It feels like a blessing to finally being able to showcase your love to the person you fell for.

That was until their moment was disturbed by loud groan coming from one of the male bathrooms they were passing by.They broke apart and looked at their friends to look for any reactions.All of them were equally shocked as them.

"See,didn't I tell you so?"Wonwoo laughed awkwardly and quickly stole a kiss from Mingyu.

End.

~~~~~