Minseok's party

"Oh my sweet child,are you running a spa up there?It's already been 5 minutes 27 seconds and you're yet to get out of your damn room.Just come out!"Jeonghan knocked the door rapidly as he yelled,almost breaking his knuckles and angelic voice in the process.

"I already did.Why would I come out twice?"Wonwoo yelled back from inside the room.Jeonghan scrunched his face in disappointment."What the flippity floppity fuck Wonwoo?"He said in his usual tone and crossed his arms.

After about another minute,Wonwoo came out of the room,looking as breathtaking as ever with his slicked back hair,black suit and smokey makeup that compliments his light features.Jeonghan eyed him up and down.This wasn't the usual sight of Wonwoo since,you know,he wasn't the type who likes to dress up.

"Do I look straight?"The dark haired twirled around like a retarded fairy as Jeonghan laughed."Very straight indeed.By the way,why didn't you call Mingyu?I heard he's going with Minseok."Jeonghan frowned.

"I wanted to but his phone was dead probably,"He paused and swept back a strand of hair that was sticking out."and I didn't see him at all today."He sighed."Why are we going to that asshat's party anyway?For all I know he would use this chance to take advantage of Mingyu."Wonwoo went ahead of Jeonghan as he headed towards the door,the older following right behind him.

"Well,him and Mingyu are bestfriends and we are his friends so it became a circle of life."Jeonghan caught up and exited the house with Wonwoo.

"Also,I can't believe you haven't told him yet.You shouldn't keep this from him you know."Wonwoo took out his keys shortly before entering his black car."I know.I was planning on telling him tonight.Why aren't you with Cheol though?"

"Well,apparently I'm his number 2 priority so he's getting fur treatment for his dog.He'll join us at midnight."Jeonghan secured the seatbelt around his torso and slumped his shoulders on the seat.Wonwoo took out his phone."But that's in 3 hours.What kind of treatment lasts for 3 hours?"

    Jeonghan rolled his eyes and snickered as a reply making the younger chuckle in amusement.He starts the engine and swiftly exits the neighbourhood.

"Holy shit,this is wild!"Jeonghan exclaimed as he scanned the large  crowd of people scattered from the frontyard all the way to the balcony while Wonwoo scrunched his face and covered his nose and mouth."It reeks..."He muttered.

    Jeonghan was pulling him everywhere.The place was packed with drunk,horny people desperate to get into someone's pants.Wonwoo thought of how desperate and frustrated these people could get when he felt pairs of eyes lingering on him everywhere he goes and he can't help but feel uncomfortable.He also thought of how he ended up at the backyard dealing with a drunk chick without Jeonghan in sight when he's been with him literaly everywhere.

He scanned his surroundings.It was a bit colder outside and there was less people eye raping him.A perfect spot for him to chill,if not for the fact that a girl was trying to sit on his lap.Wonwoo would gently push her away everytime but by the looks of it,she definitely won't give up.Wonwoo jumped in his seat when he remembered something,scaring the girl in the process.

He needs to talk to Mingyu.

Hurriedly,he went back inside Minseok's house to look for his boyfriend whom he had missed.

When he got inside,he was a little confused when the loud crowd was suddenly hushed down,but looking at the new arrivals at the entrance,he can't help but get angry.

It was Mingyu.He looked super hot in his suit,but what really made his blood boil was the person standing next to him,the host of the party,who was standing too close and clinging onto Mingyu for his dear life.

Park Minseok.

"Hey,isn't that the new student everyone was fussing about?He's kinda hot."

"Is he with Minseok now?They look good together."