Minseok's changing and Jun's plan

"He said both of you are exes."

Mingyu's body was pushed up the wall with a hand covering his mouth,preventing him from screaming and possibily escaping.Minseok grabbed Mingyu's left wrist and pinned it up his head.

Mingyu's eyes was screaming fear and betrayal.Is this Minseok?

The taller kneed his stomache,Minseok retracted his hand that was covering Mingyu's mouth and pinned his right hand,lessening the space between them.Minseok's body was pushed up against Mingyu's,making the taller hard to breath.

"Minseok,what the fuck!"Mingyu glared at him,trying to look as pissed off as possible although he was frightened.It's scary how one can change so quickly.

Minseok didn't say anything and lowered his head,his breath making contact with Mingyu's collar.Not wasting anymore time,he bit the fabric,easily opening or you would say ripping the button open,like he had done this before.

Mingyu was struggling under him,wriggling,twisting even kicking for freedom.Minseok paying no mind,bit down on Mingyu's neck making him scream and thrash around.

"W-what are you doing?S-stop!"Mingyu pleaded,tears forming in his eyes.Minseok ignored him and kept trailing bite marks on Mingyu's neck down to his chest."Min-"

Mingyu was spun around so his chest would be in contact with the cold wall.He was shivering,quivering,praying that someone would save him."Why are you doing this?"He muffled his voice,hiding his cracked voice.

Minseok smirked."You wanna know something? Park Minhyuk is my brother.That guy that destroyed you,fucking slut."He slid his hand under Mingyu's shirt,feeling his warm skin while the other was pinning Mingyu's wrist securedly.

"Once I heard about how amazing you were and that you were moving here soon,I just couldn't help but wan't a little taste perhaps?You know,to find out myself."He whispered and licked the taller's ear.Shocked,Mingyu shed a tear.He couldn't believe this bullshit Minseok was throwing right in his face.

"And yes,Wonwoo's my ex.I was with him way before what that horny bastard did to you.I tortured him mentally,and hurt his feeling,abused his soul.Before I knew it,I become obsessed with him,seeing him hurt was like a drug to me.When I saw you talking to him the other day,I thought I hit the jackpot."Minseok felt all over Mingyu's body.He smirked in victory."Now,you.Watch.Him.Break."He chuckled wickedly.He was about to unbuckle his belt but halted when he heard a familiar voice.

"Kim fucking Mingyu!"The said boy couldn't look at the person calling his voice since he's in this uncomfortable position,but he knew that voice too damn well.

"What did I tell you about going outside alone?"Minseok was confused for a second.Did he not see him in this suspicious position they were in?

"Oh?Seok?Minseok?Minseokkie?Is that you,Seokkie?"The said guy squinted his eyes and couldn't believe himself.Was Wonwoo smiling?Now why the fuck would Wonwoo smile in this kind of situation?

"Ohh are you guys hanging out with me?That's no fun~"He pouted,slowly walking closer.He could've swore he heard Mingyu muffling a laugh.

Wonwoo rolled up his sleeves and pushed his gelled hair back.It was hot.Both the alley and Wonwoo.

Minseok was too focused checking Wonwoo out that he didn't realise both Wonwoo and Mingyu were subtly sending signals to eachother after Mingyu was finally able to look at him.Wonwoo could be a huge distraction you know?You won't even realise you're hostage is planning an escape with the man himself.He didn't even realise his grip on Mingyu was loosening until his back crashed onto the wall.