Temporary

Wonwoo drove his car,quickly escaping the properties of Minseok.As he stopped on a red light,he thought back on the incident that happened a while ago at Minseok's party.He gripped the wheel tighter when he remembered Mingyu's face.

"I feel bad."He said,huffing.He looked around the area and saw a small convenience store.He thought for a minute and made a sharp turn as the light turns green.

The black car was parked in front of the store and Wonwoo stopped the engine.He stayed still for a minute,while his eyes looked down,he huffed and rested his forehead on the steering wheel.

Was trusting Mingyu wrong?Why trust Mingyu when Mingyu doesn't even trust him?

The walk was silent when Mingyu's sob died down after a few minutes.Minseok glanced at the taller and saw how puffy his eyes were.

"Hey Minseok?"Mingyu called with a small voice earning a hum."Do I trust people easily?"He said quietly.Minseok glanced again and thought for a moment.

"I don't know,Mingyu.Why?"The taller looked at his reflection on a glass window they passed by.He sighed,pushing his hair back."I just-I don't know.I feel like I trust people so easily that it's killing me.I feel like me trusting people becomes something they have to take advantage of me.I feel like I'm just that naive.Don't you think so?"Minseok looked around,they were already near the store they're heading to.

"No,Min.Don't say that.It just shows how open you are.It does not make you naive in any way,you get me?"Minseok stopped and looked into Mingyu's eyes."Don't care about what others say.You're enough."He smiled at Mingyu and received one back."Thanks,Seok.That really helped."

"No prob.Anything for you."He winked."By the way,does this have anything to do with what happened just now?"Mingyu tensed.Should he tell him?

"Well,yeah.Wonwoo asked why we're friends,so naturally,I thought he was just jealous."Minseok listened intently,but he was laughing and cheering inside."Then we started shouting at eachother,and he told me something I just couldn't believe."

"He broke up with you?"Minseok faked a small frown as he reached out to grab Mingyu's hand.Mingyu widen his eyes,quickly shaking his head."No but..."Minseok ears perked,they didn't break up?"He said you both are exes."

Wonwoo was in the store occupied with his phone in the instant noodles section.He was on the phone with Jun.He asked about the drama that just happened a while ago and his wherabouts.

"Should I get chicken flavour or curry flavour?"His phone was in between his shoulder and his head as he took out two cup noodles.

'Get the curry one.I heard it's spicier.'Wonwoo laughed,his nose scrunching up."You know I can't take spicy food,right?"

'Exactly.'He heard Jun said from the other line making him giggle."Should I buy something for Mingyu?"He questioned.'Nah.Give him space.He'll be alright tomorrow.'

Wonwoo was about to say something when he heard a scream outside the store,his face dropping immedietly.'What the fuck?What was that about?'

Wonwoo recognized the voice straight away.He dropped the noodles and ran out the store,looking for the source.'Wonwoo?'

"Jun,I think I heard Mingyu."He said into the phone.'Mingyu?But he's with Minseok atm?'Wonwoo widen his eyes."That makes more sense."He looked around,nobody was walking around this place at this time.

"W-what are you doing?S-stop!"

'Shit,that Minseok really.'Jun sighed on the other line.'Won,where you at?'

"Convenience store,near Minseok's house."He informed as he ran around the building,finding a hidden,dark alley."I think I found them."He whispered.'Go get your man,I'm otw.'

Finally exam has ended.