Buddie

*Mingyu P.O.V*   -at home-

Finally, home. I love my home. First day at school feels like shit. it's tiring. I need to handle about school, about Wonwoo.

Wonwoo.

Now I know why he's in bad mood. Pity him.

When I opened the door, a voice greeted me. " Welcome home, brother! How's new school?" That's my sister. " Neh, I felt like shit."

"What's wrong?" " It's just a school stuff." I said with a tired tone. " Okay, but you need to shower first, you smell like trash you know?" "Yah!"

She ran to mom. What a kid. " Aish this kid, your lucky this time."

I then go upstairs and then my room. I go to the bathroom and take a shower. Yes, so refreshing.

After that, I go get my clothes and wear it. When I done with it, a sudden ring came from my phone. I take a look, it's Buddie <3. Wait what's his name again. MinSik? MingSeo?

Buddie<3: Yo dude! 😜
Buddie<3: It's Minseok. The handsome man you just met.

Oh it's Minseok. 

Mingyu: Hi bud! How's you doing now?? 😊

buddie<3: Great dude. So want to hang out after school tomorrow. We just met so we need to know each other. So can you?

Mingyu: Sure. Where should we meet?

Buddie<3: At the school front gate. Okay I need to go now. Bye princess.

Mingyu: Bye. Wait, princess??

Buddie<3: Just kidding. But I like that. Can I call you that?

Mingyu: Wait,no. I don't like that kind of nickname. Sorry. You can call me whatever except that.

Buddie<3: That's suck but ok. I just call you Min. K bye. 👋

Mingyu: Bye too.

Did he just called me princess? Mingyu calm down. Calm down. He's not like that. I don't want to remember my past now. Just forget.

" MINGYU, COME DOWN, EAT!" That kid shouted.

I then go downstairs and eat with my family.