Chapter 9

"Doritos?"

"Check."

"Dr. Pepper?"

"Check."

"Mints to give to Damian when his breath starts to smell?"

"Check." I chuckled at the last one.

We were currently at Vaughan's house, double checking to see if we have everything for our road trip to Monterio lake.

Everyone was packed and ready for a five day vacation. We also decided whose cars we're going to take. My SUV, Vaughan's Bugatti and DJ's Range Rover. Since mine has the most space, I'll be carrying most of the luggage.

"Ok, so it looks like we have everything, let's hi-"

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppp!

The blaring of a car horn could be heard from outside. The driver sounds impatient.

Wait. Isn't everybody here?

Cleo, Chelsea, Shontae, DJ, Micheal, Vaughan, Damian, Leo and Elijah.

Yup. Everybody's here.

So who could that be?

"Vaughan, are you expecting someone?"Cleo questioned. Vaughan's only reply was the shake of his head.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppp!

"Hello! We don't have all day! Let's get going."that came right after the beep.

Oh no. That voice. It can't be. Please let me be wrong.

"What the hell is Jodie doing here?"Micheal gritted. He didn't ask anyone in particular, but he was looking at Eli.

"How should I know."Eli defended, shrugging his shoulders.

"You should know. She's your friend. Not ours."Cleo butted in.

"Cleo's right. We need a stress free week, and we can't have that if Jodie's around."Damian added.

"She's honestly a pain in the a-"

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeppppppp!!

"Ok. That bitch outside is going to let me say my first ever curse word."Chelsea gritted out. I have to say I'm surprised. She's normally the one to go against violence and swearing.

She must really hate Jodie.

"Uhm...who's Jodie?"everyone looked to Leo when he voiced his question.

"A bitch who we hate."Vaughan

"A whore who we hate."Chelsea

"A slut who we hate." Cleo

"A girl who we hate." Shontae

"Someone we hate." Damian

Everyone had a different answer for my brother.

Wow.

"Elijah, please to go outside and tell that bi-"

"No more swearing around my brother."I scolded Shontae, causing her not to finish her sentence.

"I'm sorry. Elijah, please to go outside and tell that 'girl' that she is not needed here. What the hell is she even doing here anyways?"she continued.

"Much better." I smiled at her.

We all looked at Elijah expectantly, waiting on him to go outside and send Jodie away.
He looked at all of us and sighed. He walked out the door and we followed behind him.