Chapter 11

"Good morning beautiful"

My eyes fluttered open when I heard someone whisper in my ear. I was met with a pearly white smile and glistening green eyes. I returned the smile Cleo sent my way.

"Good morning."

"I'm sorry I woke you but I really have to pee."

I was confused. It seems as if my facial expression said it all because Cleo explained the situation.

"I don't know if you've noticed, but you're practically on top of me."

I looked down and saw that my left leg and left arm are draped over him.

"Oh! I'm so sorry."I hurriedly scurried to unravel myself from him. Events from last night came rushing back to me. My head started to hurt and my face was starting to get hot.

I kissed Cleo.

I think he's my boyfriend now.

I had a fight with Elijah.

I don't know what we are now.

I chose Cleo over him.

Way to go Tori. Always get yourself in some shit.

Cleo broke me away from my thoughts.

"Hey, it's okay. You don't have to be ashamed around me."he put his hand on my shoulder and turned me around to face him. I couldn't do anything but smile. One that was hopefully believable so he wouldn't ask questions.

I don't know why I feel this way.

He leaned in for a kiss but I shifted my head so he ended up kissing my cheek.

"Morning breath."I lied. It seemed as if I was convincing enough because he just shrugged and went to the attached bathroom. I got up also and went to my suitcase to change from last night's clothes and put on a jeans jumper with a white tee under it. I called out to Cleo, letting him know that I'm going downstairs to get breakfast.

When I was halfway down the stairs I heard the clinking of silverware which meant someone was already eating.

Please don't let it be him.

I pushed open the door to the kitchen and there he sat, dressed in his black plaid pajama bottoms only.

I never get what I want, do I?

Since we didn't end things on good terms last night I didn't even spare him a glance, I just walked right past him sitting at the kitchen island and went over to the fridge.
We ignored each other's presence and both of us said nothing. I ate the cereal I made at one end of the counter and he continued eating what he made at the next end. We sat there for awhile in silence until my nose decided to itch, in which I sneezed.

"Bless you."

My head snapped to Elijah who was staring intently at his bowl.

"Um....thank you."

"You're we-"

"Good morning!"Elijah stopped when DJ and the others came in, greeting us. They all grabbed bowls and made themselves some cereal. The kitchen was soon filled with chatter and laughter. Everyone minding their own business, well except for Kelia who decided to ask,

"Tori, what happened last night that led to a fight between you, Elijah and Cleo?"she smirked.

Guess who's about to break a bitch's nose. Yeah that's right. Me.