Part 2

Michaels POV:

After the show I went out with the guys and the One Direction boys. We ate at some random pizza place by the hotel, it was a nice. Calum was wearing his blue flannel.. I love when he wears blue omg. The entire night I couldn't help but think of me and Calum having a relationship as cute as Harry and Louis, They might be a little secretive but they love eachother. Some cute blondes walked in..

Cal: "daaaaamn!!!!" His eyes nearly popped out of his face and I felt like I was drowning in his drool.

The blonde obviously recognized One Direction and us so she freaked out, that only made Calum even more excited and confident, he's such a pig sometimes... But I love how dirty he is. Ugh stop it Michael get it together....

Calums POV:

Some sexy ass fan walks into the pizzeria we were eating at and oh god she is soooo fine. She is probably like 5'8, her blonde hair reached down to her braw strap.. I mean mid back. Her lips were big, perfect for blow jobs.. Her eyes were blue, I love blue eyes. She is really shy.. She seems like a good girl. Probably has an B average and fangirls all day.. Perfect. When she approached us to take a picture I decided to get next to her. She got really nervous and shy, I'm guessing I'm her favorite? I'm using this as an advantage..

After she took pictures and walked out I decided to go after her.

Michaels POV:

Calum is interested in her. Of course he's interested in anything with big boobs, and a nice ass. I hate him sometimes..

Luke: "Ouuuuu Calums gonna get a new friend tonight, Michael you can stay with me and Ashton"

Ash: "yeah we can watch ninja turtles and we can all cuddle together" Ashton laughs and we can't help but join in, his laugh is like the flu.

Me: "But Calum was supposed to eat pho out of my ass tonight"

Luke: "I feel it, he doesn't keep his promises anymore" he wipes fake tears and laughs

I wonder how it's going with that girl...

Calums POV:

"Hi, i didn't get you're name.. I think you're really beautiful and I was wondering if your boyfriend wouldn't mind me taking you out tonight"

Her: "My name is Laura, umm I don't have a boyfriend"

Me: "How is a girl like you single"

Laura: "Umm"

She's getting really nervous. I grabbed her hand and got really close to her. I decided to stroke her face

Me: "You are beautiful"

Her: "Thank you..." I can feel her shaking under my grip. Score

Me: "Do you want to go with me to my hotel?"

Her: "I love you so much but I don't ever do this."

She was so nervous and guilable.. Next thing you know we were in my hotel room and she was unbuttoning my pants. We are both completely naked. She takes my penis into her mouth and begins to move in a slow motion, teasing me. She she then wraps her tongue around the head and looks up at me. Oh my god her eyes are so blue and sexy. Not as nice as michaels eyes but... What the fuck is wrong with me.

As soon as she finishes I give her tickets to the next show and make her leave. Her blonde hair and blue eyes make me think about Michael. Why am I thinking about him like this...?