Part 8

Calums POV:

Michael keeps staring at me with a cheeky smile.. I decide to sit next to him and rest my hand on his thigh, Ashton and Luke are sitting on the floor facing the tv screen. I look over at Michael who is staring at his lap where my hand is sitting. I decide to move my hand upward and I can feel him tensing up. I gently stroke my finger over his dick and his eyes shoot up at me.

Michaels POV:

Tonight has been crazy. Calum punched me and now he's touching me and making me feel ways that I have never felt before. I have been in love with him for a long time but he does these wild things to me.. He drives me crazy. I get up and tell the guys I'm gonna go to sleep. I walk over to my hotel room and Calum follows.. Tonight is gonna be great.

"Calum I.."

He grabs me by my lower back and presses me tight against him.. Too tight. I can feel his heart beating faster and faster. I'm waiting for him to kiss me. For him to throw me onto the bed or the desk in the corner or the floor or to drag me to the shower and make me scream his name. Instead, he takes my face into one of his hands.

Cal: "Michael.. I'm so sorry"

He runs his fingers down my lower lip, I hiss at the pain. He Hurt me so bad.

Cal: "I'm so sorry I did this to you... You make me insane."

"Calum. I would have punched you too. I would have probably beat the hell out of you.."

Cal: "it hurt when you said that we could only be friends.."

"It hurt when you said you didn't want anyone to know."

Cal: "I know.. But try to understand me"

I want to tell him that I don't understand, that he is wrong about everything but that I kinda liked it.. And the way that he's looking at me. The way that his hand is stroking my face.. I love him too much

I decide to lean in and kiss him. His lips are hot. I take his lower lip between my teeth, he moves his tongue into my mouth and I can taste the alcohol on his tongue, his breath is fast and so is mine. He grips the back of my hair as he lays me on the bed. I can feel his boner through his pants, and I can't help but smile between our kiss. He pulls away and blushes, he's so hot yet so adorable.. He's like a dream. I begin to kiss him again, he removes my shirt and runs his hands down my chest, he stops at my stomach and begins to kiss my neck, he begins to suck my skin leaving marks, I bet they're gonna look disgusting but UGHH it's Calum... I decide to take his shirt off as well and I'm in awe at his perfectly toned body. And suddenly we hear a knock on the door..