Part 13

Michaels POV:

I can't leave Calum. No matter how annoying he is. No matter how angry he'll make me. No matter how crazy he makes me. I can't leave him. I love him too much. We have something. Something special. Maybe we can't share it with the world. We shouldn't. But just because we shouldn't be together does not mean we can't...

Cal: "Please, Michael don't. I am really sorry for what I've done. . . I always mess everything up"

"No. You don't. It's both of us.."

Calum is clearly upset with himself but I can't let this night haunt us for the rest of our lives. I scoot closer to Calum and place my head on his shoulder, I hug him and we fall asleep together. Finally. This night will be over.

*The next day*

Calums POV:

We have a day off today, maybe me and Michael should go out on a date, to put aside what happened last night.

I look to my right and see Michael waking up, he looks so cute with his messy hair. I give him a kiss on the cheek

"Goodmorning baby"

He smiles and kisses my lips gently

Michael: "Goodmorning"

He smiles and stares into my eyes. His eyes are so beautiful. I just want to lay in bed with him all day.

"Baby, what do you want to do today"

Michael: "Um want to play video games and get Chinese food?"

"We can do that, that sounds good"

Michael: "is there anything you were thinking of doing"

"No, Chinese and video games sound great"

I want to chill with Michael. We can't expose ourselves too much and we should not go out and drink. At least not right now.

We get dressed and meet up with Luke and Ashton to get lunch. . .

Michaels POV:

Its nice hanging out with all of the guys after the mess of a night yesterday. I'm really looking forward for going out to diner and playing video games with my Calum.

Ashton: "what should we do tonight guys?"

Luke: "Let's go dancing!"

Ashton: "YES!! I want to party!"

Calum: "I'm not feeling too well, I drank too much last night"

Calum laughs and Ashton and Luke look at me waiting for my response about clubbing

"Um I'm not sure I don't want to leave Calum alone"

Calum smiles to himself and runs his hand through his hair. He looks so hot.

Calum: "I'll be fine baby"

He grins at me and I can't help but get nervous.

He just called me baby infront of the guys...

Ashton: "Yeah mate, he's a big guy let's go have fun!"

Luke: "Come on Michael, there'll be cute girls!!!"

"idk, I don't feel like partying tonight to be honest"

Ashton: "You guys are lame as fuck!"

Luke: "I really want to go out..."

Luke seems bummed bc we don't want to go. Calum looks at me then looks at Luke. He doesn't want Luke to feel bad.

Calum: "So what club are we going to?"

Luke's face brightens up, not because he gets to go out but because his best friend is going.

Ashton: "Yaaaay let's go to that new club in down town, I heard it's pretty sick"

I don't want to go but i don't want to stay in a hotel room all day. I wonder how tonight will go.. Will Calum hold my hand in public, will he sit with me? Will he go talk to girls to cover up? Will he kiss me at all tonight? Will he come home with me? Or bring someone home with him? I can't help but think about negative things that can happen.. I do not want anything bad to happen tonight, things with Calum aren't very stable right now and I don't want to lose him...