Part 36

Michaels POV:

I walk into my room leaving Calum talking.
Maybe I shouldn't have done that...

After a minute of standing on the other side of the door I decide to go talk to Calum. I need him

As I walk out of my room I see him go into his room, I run in and startle him. He's in shock but I know this is what he was hoping for.

"Calum.... I-"

Before I could apologize for not giving him a chance to explain himself, he grabs my hand and pulls me to his bed. He sits me down and stands in front of me. What is he doing?...

Cal: "Michael, you don't love Connor"

I stay silent for a little and he stares down at me, examining my face, searching for expression but I stay speechless. I finally say something that I don't really mean.

"I do love him... It's just that you-"

I don't want to tell him how I feel.. But I know that I have to so that he can understand..

"You make me so crazy"

Cal: "You're too confusing.."

"Calum. We aren't good for each other"

I can see his eyes turn teary as he looked away from my eyes. Fuck.

Cal: "I can't keep up with you"

He runs his hand through his hair and I can feel myself start to get hard. God. He looks so hot..

"You're so hot"

I whisper to myself and he hears me. Fuck.

He comes closer to me and stands between my legs

Cal: "Do you want me as bad as I want you...?"
He whispers in my ear and I can feel chills running up and down my body.

I don't respond. I stay still and he runs his hand down my face, corresing my lower lip. I move back because nothing should happen between us, it will only cause more confusion.. I can't be with him.

He grabs me and doesn't let me move. He then crashes his lips into mine and begins to kiss me. I try to push him off but he makes me so weak.
He takes my face into his hands and removes himself from my lips, he gives me a sad look and pouts, basically begging for me to kiss him back. Instead of kissing him back I make him lay on the bed. He's amused now.
I start kissing his neck, he then tugs at my shirt.
I remove it and remove his. I kiss his lips and slip my tongue into his mouth, he then gains dominance but I do not mind.

I reach down to his belt buckle and remove his pants with his boxers. I reach for his penis but he grabs my hand to stop me.
He then turns me over and kisses my back. God. I love when he does this. He begins to suck on my skin and I'm literally panting because he's making me so impatient. I just want to feel him inside me.

He then places himself over me and slides into my anal. God. He feels so strange, so new, so amazing...

He thrusts into me slowly, making me bite down on the sheets to stop myself from screaming. His slow paste is so painful. I scream out faster and he speeds up. Fuck

Cal: "I love you"

I scream out fuck

Cal: "Does Connor fuck you like this?"

I moan out Lauder and he smashes himself into me harder

Cal: "Does he!?"
He moans his words and I'm so fucking done.

"No" I scream out and he kisses me shoulder. He grabs my lower back to place himself better. God.

He slows down and cums inside me. I can feel his juices filling me up as he collapses on top of me kissing the back of my neck, making my stomach flutter. God he's amazing...

He lays next to me and kisses my lips gently.

We fall asleep together.

The next morning I wake up to his touch. He's playing with my hair and I guess he was watching me sleep.

I then remember that we fucked last night and I get a pain in my Gutt. I look into Calum's eyes and I can't help but see Connors eyes... I messed up

He begins to say Goodmorning and leans in to kiss me but I pull away, his facial expression changes and he looks disappointed.

"This was a mistake.."

Calum sits up. I can tell he's mad. He looks at me with hatred.

"Calum. It's just that... I'm in a relationship. Last night meant nothing"
I say too harshly and I can tell that I hurt him.

Calum doesn't say anything. He gets up and dresses. I'm sitting on his bed, confused.

He then throws my clothes at me.

"I'm sorry Cal-"

Calum: "You are always sorry.... You know what? I'm sorry too. I'm sorry for being so naive"

"Calum. Don't talk like that.... I'm just really confu-"

Calum: "I just thought that you made up your mind"

"No... I was being an idiot. You're... You're Calum. Connor he's so different and he doesn't deserve this"

Calum: "why did you do this?"

"I... I don't know..."

Calum: "I love you..."

"I'm sorry..."
I can't tell him that I love him. I'm not supposed to love him. I can't allow myself to love him.
We sit in silence for a little and he finally talks.

Calum: "why did you even come last night?"

"I thought I wanted you... But we just fucked. It was just sex! It meant nothing!"

He laughs slightly, he probably thinks I'm pathetic

Calum: "I'm not a one night stand"

"How do you think all the girls you fuck feel?"

I snap at him and I wish that I could slap myself for letting the words spill out of my mouth

Calum: "Get dressed and get the fuck out. You're right, I just fucked you. You are worthless"

His words cut through me and I feel like crying. I shouldn't have said that, he's so harsh and I can't believe he talked to me like that.

I get dressed quickly and he opens the door for me
He stands by the door waiting for me to leave, I stand in front of him and try to apologize but he looks down.

"Calum I really am-"

Calum: "Just get the fuck out."

As I walk out of his room I can feel my legs shake. It feels as if I just lost a part of me in that room. I left my dignity in his sheets. My mind is lost in his pillows and my heart is shattered under his feet. I caused this. I pushed him to this limit. I have finally lost Calum. And as tears start to run down my face I realize that I just lost one of my closest friends...