Part 41

Michaels POV:
I leave the kitchen with Calum. God. I'm so drunk. I'm stumbling slightly but I can play it off. Me and Calum go to the living room, it's slightly less crowded. The music blasting in my ears. The floor feels like it's shaking. My heart is racing. Before I knew it mine and Calums lips were connected. We were in public and his lips were pressed against mine. I kiss him back but he's pulled from me. I open my eyes and see Connor. He screams something at me that I can't really comprehend. The room is spinning. He then pushes me down to the floor. My vision is blurry. I then see Connor being pulled by Ashton. What just happened?
Emily and Lesley help me up and Calum rushes over to me.
Cal: "Are you okay!?"
"Y-ye-yeah" I stutter. I'm so confused.
I hear shouting from outside. But I try to ignore it.
Lesley and Emily stay inside with us.
I then hear Connor scream that me and Calum lied......
I look over at Calum and he begins to walk towards the door, angry.
Emily: "Calum! No!"
She rushes to the door and stands in front of it, blocking his way. He tries to push past her but I stop him and pull him back to the living room.
"Calum. You can't"
Cal: "He's going to-"
I cut him off
"Everything is gonna get worse"
I take a seat on the couch, my head is all over the place. I feel like throwing up.
Calum sits next to me and rubs my back. I think he can tell how drunk I am. This isn't fun anymore.
I lay my head into his chest. I want to cry but I can't. I look up and notice that everyone is outside... I wonder what's going on.
After a while Luke and Ashton come back inside and Luke has blood on his hand. Oh my god.
They come and sit with me and Calum.
Ashton: "We need to talk"
"I know.."
Cal: "Can it be when we are all sober?"
Luke laughs slightly and we all agree.
I am not prepared to tell the guys that me and Calum were dating behind their backs. It's messed up how we did that. I just hope that they'll understand us.
It's around 5am and the house is finally clear. I head to my bedroom. God tonight has felt like forever.
*the next day*
I wake up. My head pounding. My stomach is so weak. I want to throw up. What happened last night?...
The memory's flash through my mind and my heart begins to ache.
I'm terrified of coming out of my room because I know that the moment I step outside I am forced to face Ashton and Luke. I am forced to tell Calum exactly how I feel about him and I am not ready. I am not ready to have my best friends hate me. I am not ready to be back with Calum. At least not yet.
I need to stop being so afraid.
I step out into the cold hallway. I rush over to the bathroom and when I knock there is no answer. As I open the knob I find Calum in the bathroom completely naked. Fuck.
I stare at his body in Awe.
He then looks back and notices that I'm staring at him, lost in every inch of his figure. Tracing his muscles with my eyes. He breaks my focus.
Cal: "if you want to join, close the door"
He bends over and gets the water running. He exposes his butt to me, he wants it. I decide to close the door.
He looks over at me and bites his lip.
Cal: "oh. So you're joining me?"
He moves over to me and I reach out for his hand.
He comes into my arms and I move my hands to the back of his neck
I begin to kiss him and I tug at his hair.
What am I doing?
I Can't be with him right now. I pull away and run out of the bathroom. As im running back to my room I physically crash into Ashton. Oh no.
Ashton: "Morning bro"
He chuckles a little and I join in his laugh is too contagious
"Morning" I respond shyly
Ashton: "Look, me and Luke do not need any explanations. But why didn't you tell us?"
"I was afraid... We were afraid."
Ashton: "I get it... But we have been best friends for so long"
"I know..."
Ashton can see how much I'm beating myself up for this. He wraps his arm around my shoulder and tells me that everything is okay.
Ashton: "We still need to have an actual talk tho. With you and Calum"
"I know" I laugh to myself.
Ashton made me feel a little safer. I now know that they won't attack us, that they aren't mad at us. But They should be....