Part 53

Calums POV:

Me and Ashton get into my car. I start driving but I'm not exactly sure where we are going. He gives me directions and we end up at her house. I guess he remembered from picking me up once.

"Are we gonna smash the windows of her Jeep?"

Ashton: "Haha no. You're going to go in there and make her think that you like her"

"What the fuck?"

Ashton: "Look. You have to date her anyways. Might as well, make her believe it's more than just an "opportunity" for her. This is your opportunity to mess with her"

"Are you sure you don't want to take a swing at her car? We can even take a swing at her?"

Ashton: "We need her to fall Cal."

I get out of the car and ring her door bell, she answers her door with a confused look.

Cathy: "What do you want, Hood?"

"I want.. you" I say awkwardly. Forcing myself to keep the vomit inside my stomach.

Cathy: "Haha, Oh Calum. I see what you're doing."
I get really nervous and I can feel the oxygen escaping my reach. I feel my heart stop and my finger tips shaking.

Cathy: "Now that Emily doesn't want you, and Michael is gone, you want me back"
Thank god she is an idiot

"I have always wanted you Cathy"
I say reaching for her hand. Her hand is cold and her fingers are so long it's really awkward holding her hand.
She smiles at me and moves her brown hair off of her face, revealing her ocean blue eyes. Her eyes are so pretty that you could easily be fooled and think that there is some innocence left in her.

"I am so glad that you're my fa- my girlfriend. Because we are official"

Cathy: "Oh, so is this your way of asking me out"
She gets close to me, her face inches from mine. Her breath hot and with a faint smell of vodka

"Oh, I'm not asking"
I try to smirk without laughing at how gullible she is.

She bites her lower lip and wraps her arm around my neck. I try to pull her hands off but I quickly remember that I have to do this.

She leans up to me and kisses me roughly. Her tongue moves through my mouth and I feel like gagging. She disgusts me.

I pull away and she kisses my lips, gently this time.

"So I guess, I'll be calling you so we can go out and stuff"

Cathy: "Okay, just bring condoms"
she laughs to herself making me feel really uncomfortable.

Cathy: "You don't want to come inside?"
She pouts up at me. Gross.

"I would love to but I just needed to come and say I was.. Um.. That I was sorry for pushing you off at the club. I should have just stayed with you"
I am a horrible person for lying to her. But it's Hilarious how she believes every word I say.

Cathy: "You just wanted to cause a show for the cameras. I like that Hood"

"Oh, God no. I am not like you Catherine"
I say too harshly, and with honesty. She laughs, thinking that I'm kidding or something.

"Well, I have to go." I say walking away from her door step. She runs over to me and hugs me.

Cathy: "I'm just glad that you realized that we are perfect for each other"

I smile down at her and move toward my car. She then notices that Ashton is in the passenger seat, looking at us.

Cathy: "Oh, you brought Ashton?"

"We are.. Um.. Going to get something to eat and.. I just wanted to stop and say I was sorry"

Cathy: "Awwww Calum.. You're cute when you're nervous. Call me later"
She says kissing me, this time her lips felt softer, sweeter even. I do not kiss her back but she doesn't seem to mind.

I agree to call her and get back into the car. I drive away as fast as I could, once we are a block away from her house Ashton screams out that I am a god. I laugh.

"She's just stupid"

Ashton: "I can't believe you really convinced her"

"What can I say? I'm Calum Hood" I laugh and he joins in.

Ashton: "Now, we just need to make her believe that this is real as fuck and then you break her, making her look bad in front of the press"

"Woah, you're a genius"
I almost feel sort of bad for her but she deserves this. She ruined our band from being together and we have to get her back for it. This is going to be awesome.

We go back home and Luke arrived shortly.

Ashton: "How was your date with Lesley"

Luke can't stop smiling, aw

Luke: "The most perfect night every.."

"Where did you guys go?"

Luke: "okay so I took her to have diner with me on a boat, and she was in awe. She loved it, I then gave her a red velvet cake because it's her favorite and it said if she would be my girlfriend..."

"What did she say" me and Ash say at the same time.

Luke: "She laughed at me..."

"What!?" Ashton screams

Luke: "Then I got really nervous and threw up because I got sea sick and she helped me clean myself and kissed my cheek, and said yes"

"That is so awkward"

Ashton: "It was kind of romantic tho"

Luke: "We then just sat on the beach and talked, it was great. She's my girlfriend... Woah. Lesley is my girlfriend" he shouts, he's so happy.

"Congrats bro"
Luke smiles at me and Ashton.

Luke: "How was the club"

Ashton: "hah, Horrible..."

Luke gets worried and looks at me.

"Cathy is my fake girlfriend and She kissed me when I was with Emily and Emily doesn't want anything to do with me because she thinks I did this..."

Luke: "Calum, You hurt her.."

"I didn't mean to! I didn't know! I.. I.. I lo- I would never hurt Emily!"

Luke and Ashton look at each other. They know what I was going to say. But I had to stop myself.

Ashton: "Calum didn't want this to happen"

Luke: "So what's gonna happen?"

"I'm gonna use Cathy... And I need to fix this thing with Emily. I just.. Don't know how"

Luke: "You need to fix this tonight!"

"How? It's nearly 4am... Luke she hates me right now"

Ashton: "what if we sing for her?"

"Oh god no, that is so cliche"

Ashton: "Have you ever sang to her?"

"Noooo"

Luke: "Then it's not that cliche, right?"

"We can't just go sing outside her apartment.. What about her neighbors?"

Luke: "Don't be such a pussy"

"It just seems a little lame"

Ashton: "It'll be fun, go get your jacket"

Ashton puts our instruments in my trunk, we are on our way to Emily's apartment and I am shaking. What if she doesn't come out. What if she throws water at me or something. What if she tells me to leave.. What if Emily forgives me and we actually become a thing. What will I tell Michael?...