Part 31

Calums POV:

I woke up to the sound of my door. What? I looked over and saw Emily waking up, she looks so cute when she first wakes up.
I leaned in and kissed her Cheek
"Morning Em" I say and my voice is dry.
She responds with a quiet good morning because she's still tired.
"You didn't open the door?" I ask her as I look outside, I then see Michael rushing to his room.
He went into my room?
For what?
Does he think me and Emily?
I mean we did.... But.... I try not to think about it too much, it doesn't even matter
I invite him out for breakfast with me and Emily and he agrees to come.

We go to a small diner by our house and we all order coffee because god, this hangover sux. Even Michael ordered coffee..
I can't stop staring at Michaels eyes, I know something is bothering him.
He makes a couple awkward comments but me and Emily just brush them off.

Emily gets a call and has to go, I don't want her to leave.. I love being with her.
When she leaves I see Michael relaxes a little, I hope he doesn't have a problem with her... I really like her.

I notice that Michael puts his hand on the table and his eyes are kind of red.... Something must've happened with Connor.
I put my hand over his, I look at him and I can tell he is so sad. He seems confused as to why I'm holding his hand but I mean, it's just friendly.

"Michael, I know that we aren't on the best page but just know that of anything is bothering you, I am here-"
I then get cut off by Connor. Where the fuck did he come from. He grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and dragged me out of the booth, he punches me and my eye begins to throb immediately. Fuck.
He knees me in the stomach and makes me fall to the ground.
As I get up he kicks me again, this time hitting my nose with his shoe. My nose starts bleeding like crazy and at this point I'm so done.
I get up and punch him straight in the nose, his nose cracks and a river of blood leaks from his face.
I scream out "What's your fucking deal man"
He shoves me and tells me that I ruined everything
What? What the fuck is he talking about?
Connor comes in closer and tries to punch me again, this time Michael got in between, fuck.
Michael grabs his fist in his hand and screams at him to stop.
The manager of the restaurant comes and escorts us out..
Connor almost gets arrested and Michael is a mess

I am so confused

Michael apologizes to me, gives me the car keys and leaves with Connor. Um okay?
I don't know what just happened? Why the hell did Connor just beat the fuck out of me? How did he even? God I'm such a pussy.

I don't want to go home. So I'm sitting in the parking lot of this place, cleaning the blood from my face. I was just trying to check on michael and I get my ass beat. Okay. Last time I check up on a friend with a crazy ass boyfriend what even. Something major must have happened last night.... But why am I involved? Me and Michael broke up months ago. Wtf. We weren't ever official. We were not anything.

Michael is in love with Connor. He didn't care about me. He left with him.

Michael should be here with me. Checking up on me. Not only because of ,what we had but because we are friends... I call Luke to see what he's doing, I go catch up with him. I tell him about Connor and he tells me that he saw them arguing last night but that's all he knew.
He's even more confused as to why Connor started fighting with me. I did not do anything.

While Connor and Michael were fighting last night, I was having the time of my life with Emily. .

I didn't even think about Michael last night...

But now it seems like he is all I can think about. What happened between them? Does Connor know about me and Michael? What is Michael gonna do?..

As I think of reasons why Connor attacked me, I made scenarios of Connor and Michael fighting but nothing makes sense as to why I was dragged into it. After breaking my head with reasons that they must've fought, I get a text from Emily and my mood changes completely... Everything is so chill with her, I don't have to worry about anything. She makes everything okay.

I literally forgot that I'm sitting across from Luke, I've been so quiet today. He notices me smiling down at my screen and he gives me a funny look. He sees that I'm texting Emily and laughs to himself.

Luke: "So... What's up with you and Emily?"

"Aha, nothing...."

Luke: "Dude. Last night?"

He smirks and I can feel myself turn red.

"What do you mean?..."

I get really shy for some reason and I don't know whether to tell him what happened between me and Emily or not..