OOH, I BROKE HIM!

Lightning Bolt

The Fearamid - ???????????

Lightning Bolt rocked back and forth, praying for the demon to come back soon. He was going insane, he could feel it... he just needed his new Master to save him... please... he couldn't bear this crippling loneliness...

"WELL WELL WELL, WHAT HAVE WE HERE...?" Bill Cipher was smirking down at Lightning Bolt. Or at least, it looked like a smirk. It was probably a smirk. "DESPERATE FOR MY COMPANY? I'M FLATTERED, LIGHTNING BOLT!"

Lightning Bolt's cheeks darkened. He didn't say anything. He was dimly aware of how pathetic he was now, but he couldn't take the isolation, the pain, the awful nightmares... please, no longer.

Master chuckled. "YOU REALLY ARE MINE NOW!" He floated low to Lightning Bolt's level and cupped the synthetic's chin in his palm. Lightning winced, afraid of pain. Like last time. "AW, DON'T WORRY, I WON'T HURT YA, KID... I DON'T NEED TO NOW THAT I'VE WON."

"P... please..." Lightning Bolt whispered. "Please let me out of here..."

He would do anything. Anything his Master could desire from him, Lightning would do it.

"ANYTHING, HUH...?" Master's eye narrowed. Lightning Bolt nodded. "WELL THEN, HERE'S WHAT I NEED YOU TO DO..."