Prologue

You see a person's true colors when
you are no longer beneficial to their life

- Britt Balduk

—————

Still covered in cuts and scars, the seven walked into the elevator doors to Olympus. Gaea had just been conquered and lured back into her sleep moments before.

Though they had fought a great battle, the seven demigods were all sending blinding smiles to each other. Including the couple who came back from Tartarus just a few days prior.

"We did it, Percy," Annabeth said. "We defeated Gaea."

Percy smiled at her with a twinkle in his sea-green eyes. "Yes, we did, Wise Girl. Just like we did with Kronos."

The elevator doors opened and the seven walked out into the land of the Gods. The blond haired girl, Annabeth, smiled at as she looked around Olympus. Mainly because she had been the one to redesign it after the Second Titan War.

Annabeth took Percy's hand and they made their way to the throne room. The rest of the seven followed the couple.

As they entered the throne room, an unmistakable feeling of anger, disappointment, and sadness rippled through the air. Each of the Olympians held one of these expressions.

"Perseus Jackson!" Zeus thundered with venom laced in his words. Percy winced at his full name. Nonetheless, he let go of his girlfriend's hand and stepped forward.

Unlike Zeus, Poseidon gave off the feeling of sadness and disappointment alike. His hair became whiter than pearls and wrinkles took up every inch of his face.

Hades and Hestia were the only gods not present. The hearth, where Hestia would normally be treating the fire, was cold and dark.

"You," Zeus pointed a finger at Percy from his throne. "betrayed us. Before Mother Earth was lured back into slumber, she admitted she was using you as a spy."

At the last word, Zeus spat on Percy. The six immediately jumped to Percy's defense while a
majority of the gods backed Zeus's claim.

The throne room erupted in chaos. However, Percy remained silent, looking at each of the gods in disbelief.

"Is this some kind of joke?" Percy finally shouted. "I have gone on quests, risked my life, and journeyed through Tartarus. Not to mention, I saved your godly as- butts not once, but twice. Yet, you still don't trust my word?"

Annabeth placed a hand on Percy's shoulder, calming him down. Unknowingly, Percy created the start of an earthquake. After Tartarus, his powers were starting to become stronger. The seven learned quickly that Annabeth acted as a stopper to them.

"Exactly my point," Zeus stated, referring to the shake. "Perseus Jackson, for your crimes, I hereby banish you from Olympus and the camps. In two hours, there will be orders to you kill you on sight."

The demigods erupted. Shouting at every god that spoke. The gods responded by shouting back, which did not help at all. Percy remained silent, shocked with the news of the kill order.

Hestia spoke in Percy's mind. "Go Perseus. The gods won't give you much time. The gods have a hard enough time accepting what happened during the Titan War. They've been looking for excuses to get rid of you since. Now, they finally have it. Run!"