Chapter #15 John

"Fight! Fight! Fight!"

      Half of the schools population was cheering on for a fight that would impact their lives (not in a good way). They had no idea the consequences that would come after this.

       "That's okay with me," I told the blonde haired king beside me. "Unless you are scared."

        He looked away, I could see that he was thinking hard.

       "Yes or no," I asked him impatiently, "I don't like asking twice."

        He avoided my eyes, but whispered a quiet, "Fine."

        I grinned smugly, and looked towards all the students that were waiting. "He agreed, so the fight will begin!"

        Most of them smiled, but there was a few occasional ones who knew that this wasn't going to end well.

        I turned to my opponent, "ready?"

        He nodded, and locked eyes with me. "Give it your all."

        I decided to begin the fight, so I ran towards him, charging at full speed.

       The king knew something about me, because he dodged it, and wasn't using his ability at all. Why?

       He narrowed his eyes, "I know what your ability is," he growled, "no use in trying to hide it."

       I huffed in disappointment, well this just got a whole lot harder.

       I turned to the students watching the fight, and smirked crazily. They all shrunk back, and some even activated their ability in fear. Ha, just what I need.

       I could feel the power as I glanced at Arlo again. "Your going down."

       I had no idea what the ability's I mimicked were, what I knew was that I could now use it. I charged once again at the king, who was stunned.
        My speed was much faster than what it was last time, so I must have copied speed enhancement.

        My fist connected with Arlo's face, and I heard a satisfying, 'crack.'

         "Grrr," I could hear Arlo's anger at my punch. He glared at me, "Well then, I guess I don't really have a choice anymore."

         His eyes glinted blue, and soon enough, there was a yellow barrier surrounding me. He looked focused, almost as if he knew he was making a bad decision.

          I simply smirked and felt the powerful amount of power overflow me. Wow! I didn't expect him to be so powerful, but then again, it was simply an advantage for me.

           The barrier was shrinking, and I decided it was time to do something.

            A black barrier trapped the king across from me. He was looking around, confused.

           "Why trap me when you are already trapped?" He asked.

            I shrugged, "it just feels like a good idea."

            He sighed in annoyance, "Seraphina was right. You are stupid."

           I flinched at the name Seraphina, but a smiled grew on my lips. It seems she still went to school here, her ability would be useful.

            My black barrier closed around him fully, and he was now on his knees.

           But as soon as I did that, I was also on my knees, the yellow barrier making me fold in a bowing position.